Show In LEmoore CA, 559

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2004
lg always bringin in some good people this way..last year or the year b4 the homies did they thing up there...we was backstage until brooke holgin came out..she actin like sum1 gunna climb up on stage wit her..hella stuck up broad..thinkin she the shit cuz she had all these guys outside her lil trailer waitin for autographs

Oct 3, 2006
^^^who u referring to? but anyways this looks tight, i always liked the Games shit, Reck hit me up foo hook it up wit an autograph im only 45 mins from this place

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
I made some pretty good money of them I made like more than $200 of em but I keep running out and like I sell them on the streets I dont send em through mail and the very few times I send them through mail Ill give them away for free cause I dont know how to use that paypal thing I tried sending money on it and I dont know if it worked only on ebay I buy stuff but Ima press out more posters soon and selling them at the show I wont have my own booth so just look for me walking around with the posters and when you see me have the money ready cause last time at the summer slapfest people didnt have it and went to get some money and couldnt find me anymore but it was all good I sold out of posters at the event so they go fast. Tito B bought the last one and to those who are still waiting on the poster to be recieved my apologies I will sent it to you guys as soon as possible I sent out a few but Ill send the rest later. and Im working on the South Bay poster so as soon as that one is done I'll let you guys know

@ Mr. G are you going to the event?