Should X-Raided keep Big Hollis as his producer?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

What do you all think about the sound Big Hollis delivers for X-Raided tracks?

• Tight as fuck!

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Cool

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • It's Alright

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Wack ass remixes with the same song done over and over again!

Votes: 36 66.7%

• Total voters
Dec 27, 2002
www.mybeatshop.com
i thought big hollis produced UNFORGIVEN, he produced that one song "bring ya knife to the yard" right?

i mean i pick up x-raided's new shit .
i got CITY OF KINGS,HE SHALL APPEAR,VENGEANCE IS MINE,SPEAK OF THE DEVIL,INITATION-which is ok,i think it was a madman records comp or something.but i heard a few songs from psyco active,but i always thought it was big hollis producing his music because everything i have got big hollis name one it.

Aug 26, 2002
Hollis is wack period.............
Lynch's beats weird and weak, Hachet I've heard some of your tracks I would not be talkin to loud if i was u

I say stick with like KG, that boy is ill........

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
xraidedloc831 said:
THE UNFORGIVEN was producted by THE VERBEL TEK
Along with R.A.W. and DJ Shariell the 3 are better known as Mad Man Music. Like I said that's who he should team up with again. I'd like to hear him on some Ecay Uno beats, D-Sane, Rob Lo, Syko, Dion Peete, Bubb, Killa Teezy, Floss P(from WCM), Pizzo, Bosko.

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
Mak-X said:

Along with R.A.W. and DJ Shariell the 3 are better known as Mad Man Music. Like I said that's who he should team up with again. I'd like to hear him on some Ecay Uno beats, D-Sane, Rob Lo, Syko, Dion Peete, Bubb, Killa Teezy, Floss P(from WCM), Pizzo, Bosko.

Ya he needs to fuck wit them cats again for sure.

May 4, 2002
i think raided need to get on one of my slaps..if the fans feel it....then we should continue to werk....ive heard for years that raided fans would like to hear my music behind his voice.....i personally like raided over hollis knocks...thats just me....

paso

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
VIM IS A CLASSIC 831
INITIATION SLAPPED HARD ALSO SAC A INDO
THE FEATURES RAIDED MADE ON OTHER NIGGAS ALBUMS OVER HOLLIS BEATS KNOCKED...

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
X should DEFINITLEY spit to some SYKO SLUMPS...damn that would be a sick ass mix...shit even better would be Raided FEAT Syko on one of SYKs beats...kaveo u should get @ syko for some samples, id cop that shit QUICK....

ALSO....X should spit flames over some NOT 2 SANE (D-SANE's) knockers...i belive theres already a lynch and raided verse over a d sane beat on Decoy's album....i cant wait to hear what thats like!!!

Sep 23, 2002
i thought it was said that no more wack shit will even get attention by gangway. so all the worries and what if's should be pissed on. from now on x is makin' the selections on what will be dropped, if he hears it and likes it, cooh. if not, fuck it. knowin' that shit, everybody should be confident that no more weak ass shit will be released. only bangers will be dropped. the next x release will shut alot of mouths.

thats my 2 cents.