SHOULD HAVOC00 BE BANNED??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SHOULD HAVOCC00 AKA FAGBOY AKA SUCKIN SICX DICK ALL DAY EVERY DAY BE BANNED?

• YES!

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • NO!

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN BANNED A LONG TIME AGO!!

Votes: 13 56.5%

• Total voters

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
I'm pretty anti-banning people unless it's for something extreme. Banning people left and right is what helped kill this site to an extent. Even banning all the old trolls wasn't a positive really it just made shit boring. That said I really don't care but I'm all for taking away his ability to make new threads.

what about banishing him to the test forum :chinese:

Jun 5, 2004
Im anti-banning too, some trolls actually have some comedic value...

But havoc has no value, hes not funny at all and he just clogs the siccness' arteries, hes worthless. Is that alone a reason for banning? Maybe, maybe not.

But regardless of anything else, dude is on some chomo shit and i dont think anybody who is like that should be welcome here.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
I'm pretty anti-banning people unless it's for something extreme. Banning people left and right is what helped kill this site to an extent. Even banning all the old trolls wasn't a positive really it just made shit boring. That said I really don't care but I'm all for taking away his ability to make new threads.
I remember when you banned me. That was a lot of fun :cheeky:. lol

nolettuce

not nolettuce
Nov 8, 2013
You were posting homosexual/gore related cartoons on the boards after being told not to numerous times Mixerr. I hope you did have fun on your time out. Also I didn't ban you, I can't ban people. I just have interwebz clout like that.
Wait wat why you never tell me this breh? Now I feel bad about narcing you out to mixerr.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
You were posting homosexual/gore related cartoons on the boards after being told not to numerous times Mixerr. I hope you did have fun on your time out. Also I didn't ban you, I can't ban people. I just have interwebz clout like that.
I can't even handle my own brehsiveness at certain times! What dies interwebz clout mean?