Should fat people pay more to fly?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
Snubnoze said:
Or they can loose weight so life won't be so much of an inconvinience for em...

just a thought...
AND A GOOD ONE AT THAT, LOTS OPH PHAT PEOPLE TALK ABOUT HOW HARD IT IS TO LOSE WEIGHT, I DID IT, I LOST THIRTY PHIVE POUNDS MY SOPHOMORE YEAR OPH HIGH SCHOOL PHROM WORKING OUT EVERYDAY UNTIL I JUST ABOUT DROPPED...IT WAS HARD BUT WELL WORTH IT, PEOPLE ARE JUST LAZY IN GENERAL...ABA

Apr 25, 2002
First of all there are several flaws in Southwest arguments, they will be taken to court and will lose this case with ease. There are big body builders that are probably 6'8 or taller that weigh in at close to 300. They are not obese but they may not fit in a southwest seat, do they have to pay?

This is whats going to happen folks.

History:

In the early 80's a lady came to a dental office to work on her root canal. Well the dentist found out that she had AIDS, and Dentist told the lady "I do not have the equipments and supplies to work with someone with AIDS, I could get my other clients infected" the dentist next told the lady that " I could take you to a hospital and operate on you there" The lady said "NO, I should be able to have my root canal done at this dental office like any of your other patients and plus the medical bill will be way higher at a hospital" so she refuses the offer and takes this case to court and wins for the fact that she was discriminated against, she was going to have to pay more money for a simple root canal because she has AIDS. IT'S A VIOLATION OF OUR RIGHTS (Can someone in law school tell me which right it violates? I forgot but I'll look it up I'm taking a law class) The end result, every dental office in the U.S. was suppose to have enough equipment to work with all types of patients. And because of that since dental offices had to spend more money getting a lot of equipments the dental prices rose.

Someone will take the Southwest case to court and will win easily because Obese people are being discriminated against. They are being singled out and asked to pay more for an extra seat which is not fair. And at the end results Southwest will tailor seats for obese people and whats gonna happen at the end? Prices will RISE.

Apr 25, 2002
M-PHIVE said:

ITS NOT JUST OBESE PEOPLE, ITS PEOPLE THAT DONT PHIT IN THE SEATS IN GENERAL...ABA
From my understanding it was just obese people,

But like I said it's gonna be taken to court and they will lose, they will make bigger seats and jack up prices. No way will that treatment be allowed to happen.

And what does the ABA stand for at the end of your post?

Apr 25, 2002
TRAGIC LOSSES said:
IF YOU EVER SIT BY A FAT ASS ON A PLANE,YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND......THAT'S WHY I DON'T FLY COMMERCIAL///
I've sat by a big person on my trip to Ghana.

I couldn't turn my body matter of fact my body was towards the window the whole way, shit was a pain. And you know how long a flight that was? IT was an 8 hr flight to Amesterdam, so I spent 8 hrs next to this guy not being able to breathe I Could barely pick up my hands to eat. I basically stood up most of the flight.

Even though it was a pain the guy had the right to that seat.

May 27, 2002
dam i feel sorry for gimpy and m-phive when yall do/did have to tell those overweight people at the amusment parks they couldnt ride...thats probably one of the hardest things to do

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Deep Thought said:
About time someone does this. We've all gotten stuck next to the lard ass on a flight at some point.

HELL YEAH. I fucking hate it when that shit happens. And it always happens to me! FUCK! The mother fucker just sits down and bounces the whole fuckin' row or seats, then steals the fuckin arm rest and pushes you against the fuckin' window.....I'm glad at least one airline is doing it. It's not fuckin descrimination, it's making sure that other people on the plane can sit comfortabley.

Jun 11, 2002
<~~~ 6'1 350 pounds.

its funny cuz I have folks who weigh bout as much as me but they look a lot more wider. I can kinda understand cuz although Im big I don't Jab my elbows in the ribs of anybody Im flying next to. But if I call for a seat and they ask me how much I weigh and charge me more on the spot........They taking me out the plane in cuffs.