SHOULD d-SANE BAN tADOU????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
tadou doesn't knw what the fuck he's talking about half the time. He's just pulling shit out of his ass to make himself sound smarter.
i think he's a dumbass for the most part but he gets an A for effort!!!

keep him. universal agreement would be monotony.

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
IN MY OPINION I DONT REALLY CARE WHAT HAPPENS WITH THIS....IF PEOPLE DONT LIKE HIM THEY DONT HAVE TO READ HIS COMMENTS ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT! AND MUHFUCKAS ON HERE ALWAYS GET BUTT HURT ABOUT BANNING PEOPLE LIKE THEY CANT THINK OF A BETTER WAY TO HANDLE IT....

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
50916 said:
IN MY OPINION I DONT REALLY CARE WHAT HAPPENS WITH THIS....IF PEOPLE DONT LIKE HIM THEY DONT HAVE TO READ HIS COMMENTS ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT! AND MUHFUCKAS ON HERE ALWAYS GET BUTT HURT ABOUT BANNING PEOPLE LIKE THEY CANT THINK OF A BETTER WAY TO HANDLE IT....
And coming up next on the ban list is...................

lol:confused:

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
d sane calm down why would u wanna ban me??cuz i commented on it??? i jus feel if u dont like what hes sayin then ignore it thats what i do

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
50916 said:
d sane calm down why would u wanna ban me??cuz i commented on it??? i jus feel if u dont like what hes sayin then ignore it thats what i do
I don't think that's the point. This is the STREET LEVEL forum aka Mr. D-Sane's forum. So if Tadou wants to come in and act like a fuckin retard, D-Sane can do whatever the fuck he wants. That's like me goin to your house and disrespecting you in it.....kind of.....that's the way i see it at least.

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
I agree, i see this like a business relations board with street level (but the funny shit and clownin is cool to have). I feal that D-sane and his company should for here on out control who can be allowed to post, fuck stupid people typin shit thats has no concern with in their company.. If its someone posting or networking is one thing.. But theres a line to be drawn called harasment that should not be tolerated. It may make his company look bad if a potential customer bought one cd then went to the street level web page linking them to here and seeing some of the stupid shit spoke on in here that should had been stopped a long time ago.... Anyways it could take business away and it just looks bad... the extra shit everyone adds is cool its called business relations and the retarded shit like free style in yahoo is things on a fisher priced level this company in my opinion should not have have this type of garage on their board they are way above the small talk and dumb shit,,,,so i would think it would be in his best interest to stay on top of cleaning out his closet...

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
YEAH BUT U LOOK AT DAMN NEAR EVERY POST ON THIS FORUM HAS NOTHIN TO DO WITH STREET LEVEL...SO WHY DONT EVERYONE WHO ADVERTISES OR JUST ASKS STUPID QUESTIONS GET BANNED???...YA'LL JUS PICK OUT SOMEONE YOU DIDNT LIKE AND DECIDE TO BAN HIM....IM NOT HATIN ON D SANE WHATSOEVER, SHIT HES NOT EVEN THE ONE WHO MADE THIS THREAD, YA'LL JUS CHOOSIN SOMEONE U DONT LIKE AND BANNIN EM.....

May 15, 2002
www.psurecords.com
Basically i could care less, how its handled.. Its not affecting me or the peoplez that i kick it with. And theres some cool peoples on here. I dont give a fuck about his opinion or anybody who loves him. My ambitions are self motivated and on that mission for skrill is what im all about... This form is all i see of any type of chat service what soever so im not really sure how you guys/ and ladies handle your internet issues but basically this is Street levels form and its got real good shit goin on it theres colaboration and networking done all with props to d-sane for welcoming peoples to his home.. And then theres the other bullshit that is eather what your internet life lives for or im just not the type to enjoy reading about pipe dreams beacuse i know the real and do it. So take that for what its worth.

Nuff said by me on this.