SHOULD d-SANE BAN tADOU????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
I'm glad you're amused TRAGIC.....but the thought is crossing my mind more and more aften.........:devious:

I figured out Doofy though......he's in the middle of his 3 week cycle. He talks shit for a week.......pisses everyone off......digresses and kisses ass for 2 weeks......then has another week long outburst.

Does this sound familiar?

lol

Nov 8, 2002
...lol...@ D-Sane........Tadou is young in the game, he's cool. I think he just wants to fit in more than anything and voice his opinion...maybe you should just give him a warning about talkin shit to people but other than that I think he's cool.

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
as much as he gets on my nerves, banning him will do no good. he'll just return with another name like he did last time. kid probably has no life outside this website.

besides how else will I know when he's got a new wack track on his page without his updates???? a couple more tracks from him and I can make a mix... Shaw Powers & Tadou "Worst Of The NW"

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
...that was just some real shit.. since WE ALL know someone like that from Junior High or High School...

Kalyn

Sep 12, 2002
i dont hate tadau, he may be annoying as all hell quite frequently, and even people from texas recognize how badly the aberdeen whodi-ism sucks:
4sDeuces&Trays said:
besides how else will I know when he's got a new wack track on his page without his updates???? a couple more tracks from him and I can make a mix... Shaw Powers & Tadou "Worst Of The NW"
but he is kind of a "necessary evil" in a sense.... i dunno its pretty close to call tho, the clock for tadou's original user name may be winding down....... :dead:

Oct 8, 2002
www.eastsideriderz.com
Mr. D-Sane said:
I'm glad you're amused TRAGIC.....but the thought is crossing my mind more and more aften.........:devious:

I figured out Doofy though......he's in the middle of his 3 week cycle. He talks shit for a week.......pisses everyone off......digresses and kisses ass for 2 weeks......then has another week long outburst.

Does this sound familiar?

lol

NOW THIS IS SOME FUNNY SHIT.....MAN D-SANE JUST BAN THIS FUCKIN DUED NOBODY LIKE THIS CATS, HE WANTS TO SIT AND TALK SHIT ALL DAY....LET HIM COME BACK NEXT TIME HIS NAMWE CAN .......

TAMPAX

tadou

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Thanks for the kind words! Yall just made my day!

Truth be told, ive done more second-guessing & rewriting in the past month than i have in the whole previous year...so im makin a conscious effort over here! :cheeky:

Bullet: ...so i guess this means we wont be working in the studio together any time soon? :cry:

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Re: YEP YEP

YOUNG KRIME said:
THEY JUST DON'T LIKE WHEN HE PUTS IT TO THEM REAL,ALMOST EVERY WORD HE SPEAKS IS REALITY AND I WOULD BET HE WILL TURN OUT TO BE MORE SUCCESSFUL THAN MOST THAT HATE HIM......

Tadou doesn't knw what the fuck he's talking about half the time. He's just pulling shit out of his ass to make himself sound smarter.

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Re: Re: YEP YEP

Sixxness said:

Tadou doesn't knw what the fuck he's talking about half the time. He's just pulling shit out of his ass to make himself sound smarter.
And that YOUNG KRIME is the truth. Tadou has been around here for about a year and managed to do nothing but piss everyone off. He just ain't pissed YOU off yet.....but he will.

***contemplates banning Tadou....should I do it? Should I?***