Shock Therapy Tour: Photos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 6, 2008
^^ ignore that.. hes a kid.. u shouldnt be dissin him for being a kid u dumbass..

the pics are fresh man.. i saw clay abk and 2 tuff tony in the uno across the street they sat right next to me.. i was gonna ask them to take a pic.. but i didnt wanna hound them while they were eatting.. i also saw mars chillen outside the venue and by the bar.. i said whats up to him but again i didnt wanna hound him even though he seemed pretty cool about meeting his fans.. i was pretty upset he didnt play a set.. i always wanted to see mars and figured this was my chance to finally see him do a show

Sep 16, 2008
I know me too!!!! I was so let down since he mostly does stuff out west and this was the one time id get to see him on the east, and in good style (Shock Therapy, Hallowicked). DAMN SRH YOU SAW 2 TUFF TONY? I saw everyone available but him. I also met J Reno but had no camera on me and didn't really click with him cuz i never heard him except for tunnel runners.