Shock Therapy Tour: Photos

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2008
Wuddup y'all! The pix Im posting up are from the Cleveland show at The Agora. I didnt get pix of Mars or J Reno =[ . N for some reason ABK didnt play at this show :mad: but heres what I got y'all, enjoy! PS: I took em on my Iphone, so they arent PERFECT quality, but good enough!

Axe Murder Boyz - My 1st time seeing them live. Not my favorite, but I thought they were better live than on CD.

Boondox - Not the 1st time seeing Boondox live, and I think he puts on a good show. He even covered a Jeckel Brothers era ICP song :lick:

Blaze Set Set-up -

Blaze - My 1st time seeing Blaze Ya Dead Homie live as well. I LOVE Blaze's shit, and seeing him live only made my love for his music stronger! He put on a good fucking show!

Sorry I dont have any pix of Mars and J Reno :ermm: . Mars set it up for a great rest-of-the-show. I dont know why Anybody Killa didnt perform in Cleveland, Ohio, but it deffinately didnt ruin the show :lick: , even though i WAS looking forward to seeing him for the 1st time. Lemme know what you think about thie pix y'all! PSS: I got a slick Blaze shirt n my girl got a tour shirt, so when I get a chance Ill post a pic of them up too! peace!
Smoke​

Aug 1, 2007
Yeah, I just got word from the road, here's a few that DJ Pain shot for us in Reading, Pennsylvania.

Getting inked before the show.

Mars Performing: Shot 1

Mars Performing: Shot 2

Winding down the night with Psychopathic.

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
I just got to Baltimore, MD where me and the Psychopathic Records fam are chillin for the day off. We'll be in Charolette, NC tommorrow. Here are a few photos from the show so far that people have sent me: