Shitty day to be a Cowboy fan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 14, 2003
FUcker! lol.....you're right tho...this sucks....I'm hella pissed....All good though...we go to ATL, beat them, beat Philly and Detroit at home then see what happens in the playoffs.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Zestways said:
all good, saints knew what to do, short passes and hella fakes, but its whatever we got ATL sat so its all good, im only mad cuz we wont get the by in the playoffs :(
you still have to beat atlanta. hope dallas is overlooking atlanta like you are.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
n.o. is gonna be a threat for a LONG TIME. peyton is one hell of a coach. this is the 5 saints game ive watched this year. theyre not unbeatable but you cant make mistakes because they capitalize.

Sep 17, 2005
Man straight up Parcells just got out coached by his student who pulled out all the stops. That fuckin fullback Carney WTF? onsides kick, A reverse on 4th and 1!!!!!!! Shit they got the cowboys all out of their offensive game plan JJ was killin them even after the big TD he was gettin like 6 yds a carry. Then they got down by too much so they had to pass all day. LOL I kept tellin myself "Theres still time...." down 42-17. and to top it off the Eagles and the Giants won also. FUCK!!!!!!!!!

Jul 22, 2006
Good day for us Saints fans though! Extra good for those of us that have Breese in fantasy leagues. And for me starting Henderson over Colston.

Aug 9, 2002
OG_Carl_Weather said:
Man straight up Parcells just got out coached by his student who pulled out all the stops. That fuckin fullback Carney WTF? onsides kick, A reverse on 4th and 1!!!!!!! Shit they got the cowboys all out of their offensive game plan JJ was killin them even after the big TD he was gettin like 6 yds a carry. Then they got down by too much so they had to pass all day. LOL I kept tellin myself "Theres still time...." down 42-17. and to top it off the Eagles and the Giants won also. FUCK!!!!!!!!!
True, Payton seriously out coached Parcells. All those fuckin 3rd down conversions were killin me.

Apr 14, 2003
OG_Carl_Weather said:
exactly

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Zestways said:
and who does Atlanta have that the cowboys have to worry about....?
its a team game. the cowboys have the cowboys to worry about. atlantas hurt bad right now but i still think we can win it.

Aug 20, 2004
Heres what amazes me. The showed a stat last night that was astonishing. Out of the 53 active players on the roster 34 are brand new this year. Thats almost 2/3's of the team that is new to the franchise. I think they said that is the first time thats ever happaned, but dont quote me. Although they did say that Brees is the first QB to get traded after having some crazy stats, i cant remember what they were now.

Big ups to NO, they have the #1 offense in the league.

Apr 25, 2002
They are for real, for the first time this year I feel they have a good chance at going to the Super Bowl.

And Northwest peoples, how'd you like the Kent, Washington native scoring their first 3 TDs last night?

Apr 14, 2003
xpanther206 said:
They are for real, for the first time this year I feel they have a good chance at going to the Super Bowl.

And Northwest peoples, how'd you like the Kent, Washington native scoring their first 3 TDs last night?

damn hes from Kent, haha tiight