Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2003
as advertised in my sig.....but i wasn't expecting a topic on this forum....since it's always 5 threads dedicated to the latest 3shitty game lol

anyway i bought mine last week....best lookin persona game....of course as it's the only one on ps2

i'm wondering has anyone even played or heard of this great series ? other than smurf...lol speak up

sucks when a good rpg gets slept on by everyone other than the SMT faithful

:devious:

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
i made a thread a while back when i first played it and as with most threads i make about good shit nobody has heard of...it went ignored

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Reptile said:
u mean the jap version ? yeah cuz its just dropped in the states on the 14th

but yup...its all bout xbox garbage on here
yeah,a friend of mine let me use his import version...used it more like a demo though,didnt want to get to far into it. especially since i couldnt understand the story. got about 25% through it,then i decided to wait for the stateside release

Sep 1, 2003
^yea thats cooh...i mean shit the japs even got FES...like an expansion of persona 3 with more persona to obtain ect. lucky bastards

@smurf....u mean where u press triangle an your characters just beat up on the monsters on they own ? well yea pretty much theres a rush command in place of auto like in DDS

this game is like none other...where else can u repeatedly blow ur brains out to summon ur inner monster ? Lol

it's really sav...an it never gets old

:devious:

Sep 1, 2003
lol @ the dude who raps on the songs....i dunno

personally i think those guitar songs from DDS series are unfuckwittable......shoji meguire or whatever the fuck did that shit proper

those are 2 the greatest games of our video game era...str8 up

fuckin classics....i dunno what it is but somethin bout em is great...i played em over an over again

Apr 4, 2004
www.myspace.com
yeah the persona games was always dope, i haven't played the third, but the first two i made sure i had.. had a hella dark feeling to it, does the third one start u off in a high school like the other two.. i liked part one, and part two even more.. and dds is another great game that's been slept on tuff.. was it atlus that put out those games, i was diggin all the atlus games on the ps2, before i stopped playing them..