*** SHILL MACC - "THE PUSHER" COMMERCIAL. DROPPIN MAY 25TH!!! ***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
The anticipated album "The Pusher" from Shill Macc is droppin May 25th. yall need to support my bruh! if u aint heard about shill, u need to get on it. GAS! straight up! droppin on the 25th available in stores, itunes, everywhere. shits gon be solid all the way through

Feb 16, 2009
goodlookin on the post danked out, and one luv to my nigga thraxx and pmi filmz for the commercial, run and get this joint!!! 21 slaps and no skits

Feb 5, 2006
FUCK WITH SHILL. JUS LISTEN TO ONE SONG AND U BE THE JUDGE. ALOT OF FOLKS COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW THE BAY DONT HAVE FOLKS THATS COMIN WITH SOLID MUSIC. WHERE HERE IT GOES

Feb 16, 2009
SHILL MACC THE REAL TRUTH!!!!! AP9
Gotta thank big bra, for lettin me get my shine on, on hella albums, only a real nigga would do that,i had solo endeavors before we clicked up, but bra put me on anotha level to give people who wasnt aware of shill macc a chance to know me, and give me a chance to expand my fanbase and network, some suckas ask dumb questions like...why do i have bra on so many songs, or why in every video... as if im trying to ride his fame... ima put it to yall plain and simple, like this,(we fam) and on top of that i was a fan before we ever did music,ITS A PLEASURE!! and i aint to hard to admit that!!! thas my nigga, he showed me how to embrace this shit on some fly nigga shit but humble at the same time, i had a few solo endeavors before the mob shop,one which is available and doing pretty good on itunes,rapshody,cd baby and more... titled "UNDERGROUND ROYALTY" SOME BELIEVE THIS IS SOME OF MY BEST WORK, GO SNATCH THAT AS WELL.. Food for thought, if you niggas ever see an open door to expand you betta take it, if not? you not true to your craft and u plan to stay in the same spot 4eva, with all that said, imA thank big bra AP9 again,IMA keep pushin, and let god do his work, one love to those who support SHILL MACC!!! "THE PUSHER" COMIN REAL SOON!!!