Shark Boy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2006
i flippin through the channels and i seen this foo acting like stone cold, I think its his new role or sumshit but i think its just stupid.he was giviing stunners and shit to.first the macho man gimmick wit that one guy and now this..no wonder why i never watch tna

Apr 5, 2003
The homie called me about this last night. I think this is TNA's way of getting back at the WWE for that dude on ECW jacking shark boy's "get my ass whooped ever week and keep coming back for more" gimmick. It's still a disgrace tho.

Feb 8, 2003
Shark Boy is a horrible wrestler though he shouldnt made it to TNA from the start. He botch moves too much He even fucked up the stunner on taht ref lookk at teh replay on saturday he diddnt even hook his head right

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Speaking of TNA...Tyson Tomko came in to eat the other day and he started having some kind of convulsions..his manager had to come and get him and went outside.

Booker T comes in to eat often, but leaves like a $2 tip hahah

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I went on youtube earlier today to familiarise myself with shark boy and whats been going on in TNA. LOL that the shark boy coming out of a coma skit, his whole family were all shark people and they called the doc DR fishman. TNA is offically the worst wrestling outfit ever

Aug 24, 2003
first vid he hella sounds just like austin in a couple lines

dunno why theyre doing this shit reminds me of bWo (blue world order), bWo was able to get away with the shit cuase its parody not copying, just anotheer reason why tna isnt really worth watching

Aug 21, 2007
wow I Thought wwe was bad now a days.... TNA is fuckin horrible..... :ermm: not only do they have some fool running around named sharkboy...They got him talkin like Stone Cold...