Shaq headed to Celtics?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
All I kno is all the guys from the celtics better take this summer resting, kiccin bacc and takin it easy and not partying, there're old guys on that team so they need all the rest they can get, the bulls are better and young the magic are better and young, and well we all know about the heat
thats why we went 27 and 27 to end the season they already know they cant gun it all season.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
on ESPN they were saying it could hurt the Celtics because it's gonna force Rondo to change his game, because he plays similar to Nash, and Phoenix got worse with Shaq on the team
rondos game has nothing to do with the play of the center. lets get real.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I REMEMBER BEING AND KID AND WISHING KAREEM ABDUL JABBAR WOULD RETIRE...I THINK IM AT THAT POINT WITH SHAQ...ALL THESE YEARS IN THE LEAGUE AND HE STILL CANT MAKE A FREE THROW...IM NOT FEELIN HIM....HE MIGHT AS WELL GO DO MORE VOLUNTEER POLICE WORK!!!! GG

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I REMEMBER BEING AND KID AND WISHING KAREEM ABDUL JABBAR WOULD RETIRE...I THINK IM AT THAT POINT WITH SHAQ...ALL THESE YEARS IN THE LEAGUE AND HE STILL CANT MAKE A FREE THROW...IM NOT FEELIN HIM....HE MIGHT AS WELL GO DO MORE VOLUNTEER POLICE WORK!!!! GG
is that tay and laroo cd out or a comin soon

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
rondos game has nothing to do with the play of the center. lets get real.
I'm just saying what they were saying on ESPN

I wouldn't think so either, but they were breakin it down and explaining how it affects him... I honestly don't recall exactly what they said because I was only half paying attention with the TV on in the background

either way, you can't argue that Phoenix was worse when they had Shaq... how much it actually had to do with him is debatable... Cleveland was probably just as good, I don't think he really made them a lot better or a lot worse

personally I think it's a good move for Boston as long as he's not the starting center

what's up with Perkins... he's supposed to healthy for the start of the season, right?

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I'm just saying what they were saying on ESPN

I wouldn't think so either, but they were breakin it down and explaining how it affects him... I honestly don't recall exactly what they said because I was only half paying attention with the TV on in the background

either way, you can't argue that Phoenix was worse when they had Shaq... how much it actually had to do with him is debatable... Cleveland was probably just as good, I don't think he really made them a lot better or a lot worse

personally I think it's a good move for Boston as long as he's not the starting center

what's up with Perkins... he's supposed to healthy for the start of the season, right?
perk wont be back until 2011 theyre saying january. thats why we got shaq. not to be perks replacement lol.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
perk wont be back until 2011 theyre saying january. thats why we got shaq. not to be perks replacement lol.
well, I didn't think he was really replacing him...

I was just saying if Perkins is out too long it's gonna be all bad for the Celtics

January is okay though probably

as long as he's healthy and can gets his groove back before the playoffs they should be okay

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
we will be fine. we might have a tough time getting by orlando or chicago but the rest of the east will be a walk in the park.

Jan 28, 2005
wouldn't that be some shit if you ran into Shaq 5 years from now, and you saw him wearing 3 Los Angeles Lakers championship rings and 1 Boston Celtics championship ring?

if you cut off his hand like that David Stern would buy it.

Then get you killed and take his money back.

Jul 25, 2007
wouldn't that be some shit if you ran into Shaq 5 years from now, and you saw him wearing 3 Los Angeles Lakers championship rings and 1 Boston Celtics championship ring?

if you cut off his hand like that David Stern would buy it.

Then get you killed and take his money back.
U must be smokin that bomb ass tree breh!