Shaq finally retiring

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2006
Dominant? Yes

Skilled? No

he was just bigger than everyone else and knew how to use that to his ability.
lol @ not being skilled. gtfoh hater!

glad to finally see shaq retire. hopefully within a few years people will forget about all the random worthless teams he bounced to and always remember him as a laker. Kobe/Shaq the best one - two punch the nba has ever seen. They left about 2-3 titles on the table when they decided to split up.

Oct 9, 2008
I wish he would've retired after the ring with the Heat! I think he would've went out a legend. Him staying around kinda fucked up his legacy like when Jordan came back to play for the wizards..

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
lol @ this cat still bitter the warriors havent won a ring since 1975. bwahahahahaha why have you been so bitter lately are you mad your boyfriend tony romo cut you off and got married this past week.

what is up with you and bringing up romo you go a gay crush on him to? 98% of my post dont contain me sayin romo like 98% of yours say kobe and nothing else so shut the fuck up deebo jr you ediot

Feb 14, 2004
what is up with you and bringing up romo you go a gay crush on him to? 98% of my post dont contain me sayin romo like 98% of yours say kobe and nothing else so shut the fuck up deebo jr you ediot
*Clicks imaginary props button*

Ironlungs is an imbecile

Jul 5, 2009
Shaq was plenty skilled to me. He was a great passer and very athletic and he could cross you and go between his legs if he wanted. I miss the Orlando days. Once Kobe started gettin good, I always wanted to see him vs a non-injury prone Penny. Grant Hill too.