SHAQ DIESEL!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
maculentways said:
"cant stop the reign" ??

didn't that shit come out in 1997?

::
yeah, I was tryin to sell mixtapes back then and the dj put some shaq cuts on there.....my sales went down like superhead

Sep 11, 2005
we were tryin to record today in the studio, an my dude was spittin his verse in the booth then outta nowhere i hear laughin thru the headphones an i heard "fuckin shaq diesel" an i look over at my friend an hes laughin an im like "damn you had that shit on lock now we gotta do it again.." but hes still laughin an pointin an i turn around an what the fuck do i see??? its big ass shaq kickin it with kayslay an sum other rappers...shit was classic

Jul 12, 2002
The old version had biggie on it and then there was a remix that quik produced where he replayed the sample and added some talkbox. It had different verses and no biggie on it. That quik remix is one of my favorite songs. I still don't have it cd quality, so if anybody got that holla at me! Yes Shaq sucks big time at rappin, but you gotta admit he's had some dope production and a lot of it was quik. Papoose spits hard on this new one though, Bun B rips it too.