shame on friscostreetshow...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
... for fuckin up the mastering of Yukmouth's UGA Eye Candy like they do with every release they put out.:( I seriously hope Yuk will never work with them again in the future!

Nov 15, 2005
I thought it GOt pushed back. Glad 2 read it's out. I'll have 2 pay 'em a visit. Sorry 2 read you're not satisfied with your purchase.

Jun 25, 2005
dimos06 said:
... for fuckin up the mastering of Yukmouth's UGA Eye Candy like they do with every release they put out.:( I seriously hope Yuk will never work with them again in the future!
Does tha bottom of tha dvd look like a dvd-r? Cuz I heard they be doin shit like that sometimes like re-releasin shit on cd-r's.....Dont know if its true just what I heard...

Mar 26, 2007
dimos06 said:

fuckin up what, you still buying from them or downloading it meaning thats showing support so take the stick out of your ass and stop acting all butt hurt about it. Is there anything you can do to make it sound better? If not leave it alone and ENJOY NEW HITS FROM YUK you cheap bastard....itleast you have peeped it, many niggaz havent so get outta here with that bull shit.

Apr 18, 2007
not all... and its not even the fault of frisco street show most of the time, sometimes artists or their engineers are just too lazy, are doing it at the last minute, or tracks were recorded at a bunch of different studios and were not mixed down at same time or by the same engineer

Sep 22, 2002
All the cd's and dvd's I've ever gotten have always been just fine. Have you contacted them to see what the deal was??????

Jun 6, 2006
mackglider1 said:
not all... and its not even the fault of frisco street show most of the time, sometimes artists or their engineers are just too lazy, are doing it at the last minute, or tracks were recorded at a bunch of different studios and were not mixed down at same time or by the same engineer
just to set the record straight,my knowledge of sum bay artist - even well established ones,they recording techniques are not 100% ideal,bad areas,like closet recordings and bad microphones and or bad mic technique,and horrible mixing...i dont feel like getting major into details,but its alot of this type of shit,and people using all processing effects and correction tools like eq and compressors left and right like thats the thing to do when really they fuckin up they shit more..

Feb 11, 2006
I haven't bought it yet. A friend sent me a link yesterday and I listened to it. What Im sayin is the sound is bad quality and on some songs basses are so high that you can barely hear the voices... I know its mp3 but I know its going to be the same shit with the cd. However it doesn't matter cause Ill get the CD July 31 no matter what. Ive always supported Yuk's music and this won't stop me. I just wanted to point this out.