SHADY NATE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
gasman unleashed in the official album and it is all heat.
tonite show w jay jonah is dope.
and livewire the gang PYOSY is shady heavy and a dope cd....
but it is true, you cant go wrong with a shady nate cd...the only one i didnt like was
"the bofessional" or whatever.....

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
man, I haven't even heard "Based On A True Story" I gotta check that out

but Gasman Unleashed is my shit

Shady Nate is dope as fuck... he might even be my favorite out of the whole Livewire camp

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
based on a true story was my first livewire/dj fresh cd...copped that shit from rasputins on telegraph on a 'tourist trip' from socal...had the mp3 i think but i had to get the hard copy, shit put me on to livewire pretty much and thats all she wrote from there

i think its a good purchase, my cd has since worn out but id cop another just to have it

Sep 10, 2009
based on a true story was my first livewire/dj fresh cd...copped that shit from rasputins on telegraph on a 'tourist trip' from socal...had the mp3 i think but i had to get the hard copy, shit put me on to livewire pretty much and thats all she wrote from there

i think its a good purchase, my cd has since worn out but id cop another just to have it
that's dope man. i could never find a hard copy, smh. gotta stick wit this damn itunes version... and yes, this is the best shady nate solo project