SHADOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 2, 2002
its ok rusto. no need to drip out your booty hole.
all im sayin is half you fools jock the shit out of shadow and never heard any songs besides the ones on woodie cds lol.

its coo tho krylon/rusto/wallmart
whatever your name is. spray paint boy
HAHA, you just keep making yourself look more retarded.

what do you call this?
http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=266368&highlight=shadow+guce
and this
http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=250591&highlight=shadow+guce
and
http://siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?t=197149&highlight=shadow+guce

and look at this
SHADOW WASNT ON COMIN OUT THE FOG

HAHA!!!!!!!!!

May 24, 2006
rusto was the first to post those song up like a year or so agoand thats were u prolly got them

edit: he beat me to the punch

Nov 2, 2002
YOU FOOLS AINT GOT SHIT!
I GOT THE ORIGINAL STRAIGHTLACEMOB CD
WITH SHADOW RAPPIN ON THAT SHIT
!
shadow was on it dumb ass. i got the shit on CD

shadow is on like 5 songs on straighlace mob.

and shadow is from straightlacemob. why wouldnt he be on their albums if hes from that group lol retard.
LMAO.
Whats the point of lying about something like this? i mean seriously

Apr 20, 2008
nah fag boy i got a CD that says STRAIGHTLACEMOB on it. and it has SHADOW ON IT
its a FUCKIN CD. not a tape.

i dont care what you pussys gotta say.

and aint no one get it from krylon boy.
i got it from a neighbor out here. he has all the straighlacemob.

the cd doesnt say comin out the fog. it jus says straighlace mob.

and i only have THE DISC. wich is all silver on top and says straightlacemob in black.

you fools hella go off. lookin for posts made by woodie like 4 years ago
and posting hella shit tryin to prove someone wrong lol.

you some sad internet ass fools.

go out, get a fuckin job, and quit wasting your whole life on a computer.
i didnt come on this shit for like a year and its still the same fools on here yappin, talkin shit bout eachother, and talking to the same scraps that still go on here. lol.

you fools forgot theyr scraps tho huh since you been chattin for so many years haha.

anyway this shit dead. leave it alone.

shadow from the mob and thats it.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
yup, shadow wasn't on coming out the fog by slm. he was featured on guce's solo, that's it.

i have no idea what that fool was bragging about, like we haven't heard about shadow before woodie took him on his eccr roster LOL.

Apr 20, 2008
and i got that guce cd but i forgot that one track was on that cd. big fuckin deal. but im speaking on shadow in general. hes on strainglace mob albums and dont get booty tickle

Apr 20, 2008
ahhh i love it.

im in the middle of typing some shit and theres already 4 posts on here talkin shit bout me before i can even finish ahahaha.

you guys some tag teamin ass internet lames.
like i said tho..... drop it already. and tell your boyfriend to come on here and say hes not on SLM cds and ill believe you lol.

Nov 2, 2002
HAHA,, dude has a burnt cd with songs on it talkin about he has the old straight lace mob cd with shadow on it.
Classic!

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
ahhh i love it.

im in the middle of typing some shit and theres already 4 posts on here talkin shit bout me before i can even finish ahahaha.

you guys some tag teamin ass internet lames.
like i said tho..... drop it already. and tell your boyfriend to come on here and say hes not on SLM cds and ill believe you lol.
there is only one straight lace mob album and that is comin out the fog shadow was not on it. He was on guces solo

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
WTF? Shadow is on like 5 songs on Guce's Clear and Present Danger, he isnt on any of the SLM album. And how are you going to clown on the homie Rusto's screename? Does it hurt that much being wrong? Rusto knows his local shit, lol, I'd bet a childs life on Rusto's knowledge of local rap releases.

Nov 2, 2002
WTF? Shadow is on like 5 songs on Guce's Clear and Present Danger, he isnt on any of the SLM album. And how are you going to clown on the homie Rusto's screename? Does it hurt that much being wrong? Rusto knows his local shit, lol, I'd bet a childs life on Rusto's knowledge of local rap releases.
haha, thanks man.
And my screen name......that was my graffiti name back when i was a little kid. Taken from rustoleum spray cans,...which are nicknamed "rusto's"

Aug 17, 2008
shadow was on it dumb ass. i got the shit on CD

shadow is on like 5 songs on straighlace mob.

and yea that guce cd too. forgot bout that one. i got it all on 1 cd from homie.

but you fools only know of his songs he did with woodie lol.
hes been rappin for a long time and has hella shit out there.
i got most of it. ratoz

and shadow is from straightlacemob. why wouldnt he be on their albums if hes from that group lol retard.

lol at "you fools only know about his shit with woodie. your an idiot everyone been knowin bout them tracks on guce album, it wasnt a SLM "dumb fuck".

May 19, 2004
AIN'T HE THE ONE THAT DON'T SPEAK SPANISH CAUSE HE AINT NO SCRAP???? "IF SO" YOU MIGHT WANNA RE-WRITE THAT....
I ALWAYS TRIP WHEN I HEAR THAT VERSE , IM NOT SURE WUT HES TRYNA SAY , BUT I THINK U TALKIN BOUT LIL LOS ON THE NE5, NO ? THERES A NUMBER OF OTHER SONGS W OTHER LINES THAT R A TRIP ALSO ............... THERE SHOULD B A THREAD 2 ASK BOUT MISUNDERSTOOD LYRICS .

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
shadow has verses on northern warriors 1 '' cold cats''
and mad dog's dangerous '' slow it down''
those are 2 tight trax.......
it sucks that east coco artists didnt collab outside thier camp alot more.......
like if you tried to group tito b's appearences it would be 4 discs worth.....