SHADOW " THE ARRIVAL" COMIN SOON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2009
UPDATE: heres a comment Shadow left on my homegirls myspace page bearly saw it right now

"Shadow

Right on girl, I appreciate the love. Just finished The Fury Part 2. Not trying to disapoint anyone when my album drops
Posted Jul 6 2010 5:24 PM"
damn.... good thing you're stalking her, otherwise we would've never got that news. good shit

May 2, 2009
no, i was expecting an ENE, seeing as how you're a northerner and all.

anyway, on a serious note. any older sav it out projects being repressed?

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Fight fight fight fight...!
OH ITS ON!!!! lol

I BET YOU GUYS WONT FIGHT
how much? lol

anyway, on a serious note. any older sav it out projects being repressed?
naw the only thing they repressed is the sav it out the biznezz comp thats it they moving on to other shit you can buy their past projects on itunes and if you wanna buy the sly slick n wicked solo by Big Tone hard copy i saw a couple at streetlight music in Salinas as well as B-Dawgs solo. you can try getting hard copies of em on ebay but good luck they're rare as fuck I got two copies of Merceless, a copy of rootz of all evil but I aint selling em lol also got the original pressing of Davinas first CD not for sale though

Feb 14, 2004
www.geocities.com
I ACTUALLY TALKED TO THE HOMIE SHADOW ABOUT HIS SOLO AT THE SIGNING THEY HAD & HE TOLD ME ITS ABOUT 80% COMPLETE ALREADY..JUST NEEDED SUM HOOK'S AND SUM FINAL TOUCH UP'S HERE AND THERE..HE SAID HE WANTS THE PROJECT DONE RIGHT AND NOT JUST THROW SONGS TOGETHER AND MAKE AN ALBUM..HE SAID IT WILL BE OUT SOON..

Feb 14, 2004
www.geocities.com
BEEN A DELAY FOR A WHILE BRO ON THE NEW LOWDOWN ALBUM I MUST SAY..THE HOMIE NEVER DEALIING WITH SUM PERSONAL STUFF BUT I HOPE THE ALBUM DROPS SOON..NEW ALBUM COVER FOR THE MOMENT..NOT SURE IF IT WILL BE THE FINAL COVER THOUGH..KEEP YOU POSTED AS SOON AS I LEARN MORE ABOUT THE CD..