setting up a west coast tour

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2003
I NEED ONE GOOD CONTACT IN EVERY CITY (PROMOTERS,ETC.)
INTERSTED IN PARTICIPATING IN THIS TOUR WE ARE TRYING 2 PUT TOGETHER...IF PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD HAVE ANY HOOKUPS PLEASE POST OR SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE SO WE CAN MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN!

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
well everyone on here knows i do this shit..... i did the and still doin the bart to the 91siccness tour, which we hit, gilroy, los banos, campbell, san jose, sacramento coming in april, and frisco in may...... and the rbl record release party in san jose..... you need help, im down and willing.... done shows with, cool nuts, gangsta dre, c-lim, rbl posse, kurupt, san quinn, fully loaded, andre nickatina, tay da tay, spice 1 and more...... just holla

matter fact hit me anyways, cuz we finishin spice 1's album up and we supposed to get you and bo on spice's new shit... holla cuzzin!!!!

[email protected]

Apr 25, 2002
TACT OUT MUZIC said:
well everyone on here knows i do this shit..... i did the and still doin the bart to the 91siccness tour, which we hit, gilroy, los banos, campbell, san jose, sacramento coming in april, and frisco in may...... and the rbl record release party in san jose..... you need help, im down and willing.... done shows with, cool nuts, gangsta dre, c-lim, rbl posse, kurupt, san quinn, fully loaded, andre nickatina, tay da tay, spice 1 and more...... just holla

matter fact hit me anyways, cuz we finishin spice 1's album up and we supposed to get you and bo on spice's new shit... holla cuzzin!!!!

[email protected]
u forgot to mention how u licked spice 1's balls and tossed his salad.

Sep 13, 2002
TAY, tact out, bo, 151, cyco and who ever else see this get in contact with me soon as possible.

i was choppin it up with NUTTZ of break break records today and i was sayin how we need a concert or a few in dago. its hard to find a place to have it, but we'll work that out. contact numbers would be apreciated, so i can pass them on to him or get in contact with you my self.

dago an un tapped market, cats lovin the bay out here, and we need this shit to happen for the dago artist and for yall.

Again id really apreciate a responce wether you can or cant or your feelings on this.

[email protected]

Feb 17, 2003
ALL Y'ALL HAVE 2 DO IS LEAVE ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE WITH A # &
i'LL GET AT YOU WHEN I CAN..I BEEN DOWN 2 DIEGO,I GOT A LOT OF LOVE...THERE WERE A LOT OF GANGBANGERS DOWN THERE BUT THEY WEREN'T TRIPPIN THEY APPRECIATED MY REALNESS..I KNOW IT'S HARD 2 GET VENUES IN ALOT OF CITIES BECUZ RAP GETS HATED ON BECUZ OF THE VIOLENCE BUT IF WE HANDLE IT RIGHT IT CAN BE DONE....SOMEBODY GOTTA PUSH THE LINE..NIGGAS AIN'T STEPPIN UP.....I AIN'T SCARED..THIS IS HOW I FEED MY KIDS..LET'S GET MONEY.

Jul 12, 2002
Tay, Man i can hook you up with these dudes called Hungis productions that can get you shows up here in the Northwest. Cool Nutz has been fucking with them lately and is about to start a little tour with them. I'd love to see you guys come up to Montana, not much rap comes through here so when it does everybody is hyped about it. You can hit me on PM if you're interested or at [email protected]

Peace,
Colin

May 10, 2002
yup i pmed you too when ur box wasnt full but u never responded....and now ur box is still full so jus holla at me at my email [email protected]....i stay up here in spokane, WA BO knows exactly where that is from what i heard he got a house here so...anyways hit me up on that email addy and i'll shoot u my contact # stay up Tay

peace

May 10, 2002
JUS LETTIN U KNOW TAY I SENT YOU A PM REGARDIN THIS WHOLE SITUATION, UR PM BOX BECAME OPEN AGAIN, HOLLA BACK AT ME THO FOR REAL!! TRYNA GET SOMETHIN TO REALLY CRACK UP HERE IN THE KANE....