setting the record straight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Thereal said:
dont ever use the word fake when you speak my name when you have never spoke to me in person or have never been to any SHOWS even though I been on the EASTCOAST several times now. And I dont wanna hear no shit bout the JUGALLOS buying up all the tickets when you know my wife 4everreign loves you and STRANGE would put you on any list if you wanted to come so miss me with YOUR bullshit ZERO. get at me. TECHN9NE.
Woah... When did I say anything about you being fake?

It's all love, Tech. No bullshit.

Maybe I missed something.

get at me
Let me know how.

May 28, 2003
tech i just want to say no matter who youre on a track with, itll be tight as fuck. i cant wait til your new shit drops (as well as kutt's, snugbrim and skatterman's & kaliko). i cant wait til your in co again! peace.

Nov 14, 2002
Yeah and I'm calling you a limp dicked cunt. And thinking about posting up the pics of you on this thread too, just for a laugh.

Find the quote so I can figure out what you're talking about. There's a difference between calling someone a bitch and saying someone's being a bitch about something. Then again, I don't remember what you're talking about so it's all Jesus.

Oct 16, 2002
just speaking up on the FTI shit being a hoax ZERO, dont stress just gotta let muthafuckas know that everything I do is from the heart. When you meet me and speak to me you you will get that vibe.Now, on to the next

Zer0.MediA said:
Hey Mitch
I would post this to you on the forum but like I've said before, it's nobody's business...

I know and am FRIENDS with people from Strange Music, and have dealt with M80 longer than you've been one of their bitches. I've gone through M80 team leaders more than you've gone through your mommas panties.

Any of the bullshit you saw on the site wasn't even 1/4 of the shit that myself, M80, and Strange went through, through personal contact, much like this message from me to you.

I suggest you just keep everything you think you know to yourself, before you make yourself look like a complete idiot.
Well that pm u sent me doesn't make much sense now Zero.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
tech didn't really come on here to set things straight..... he just wanted to increase his post count! :)

just playin. tech, you need to be on here more often.... maybe start another movie quote thread. calm things down here so people quit beefin....

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Zer0.MediA said:
Yeah and I'm calling you a limp dicked cunt. And thinking about posting up the pics of you on this thread too, just for a laugh.

Find the quote so I can figure out what you're talking about. There's a difference between calling someone a bitch and saying someone's being a bitch about something. Then again, I don't remember what you're talking about so it's all Jesus.
it's in the esham post.......but fuck it, tech and trav already called you on it.....you in-turn acted dumb.....no point in carrying it out.

"don't forget to cup the balls"

Nov 14, 2002
It makes perfect sense. If you learn to read.. Here. Let me make it simple for you.

And I dont wanna hear no shit bout the JUGALLOS buying up all the tickets when you know my wife 4everreign loves you and STRANGE would put you on any list if you wanted to come
get at me

Any of the bullshit you saw on the site wasn't even 1/4 of the shit that myself, M80, and Strange went through, through personal contact, much like this message from me to you.
You don't know what I'm talking about, because I haven't sat around telling you every little story of what's gone on in my life regarding Tech N9ne and Strange Music.

I love how all of you are trying to instigate shit that's not there. I'm not suprised though, and the question of where Tech would hear that I said he was "fake" or some shit like, doesn't seem too hard to answer to me.

well you did call him a bitch
Dork.

This is what I said:
Travis and Tech are just being bitches because they don't want to piss off the industry.
Travis hardly said anything, and you can read my reply at http://www.siccness.net/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=82178&perpage=20&pagenumber=2 where I clearly didn't play dumb. I explained perfectly what I was talking about.

Oct 16, 2002
#2. My ROGUE DOG niggas used to say "Dont call us thugs". Thats Tupac nem. "Call us ROGUES". Even though I knew we had
thuggish ways they still called it ROGUISH WAYS. So no matter what you wanna call it JLMACN , it was our life at that time.So all the drug sellin, nigga beatin,gun toatin and money chasin that we all are still doin JLMACN, you can always refer back to all those cds if you start to feel like you favorite artist is losing that certain something that you love so much.

Jan 12, 2003
sup Tech, im sure u remember me ( look at the pic of u w/ my car if ya dont recall)....................many heads around here in Lincoln, NE are buzzin bout your muisc and want you to hit up The Royal Grove again .....for the 4th time in one year!!!
Much Love....

Jan 12, 2003
sup Tech, im sure u remember me ( look at the pic of u w/ my car if ya dont recall)....................many heads around here in Lincoln, NE are buzzin bout your muisc and want you to hit up The Royal Grove again .....for the 4th time in one year!!!
Much Love....

Oct 16, 2002
this fuckin computer wont let me send none of the shit im typing for real. I gotta type the shit like 3 times b4 it will send it to you guys .I got alot of shit to clear up. I think I might have to go to another computer.Hold up.

Oct 16, 2002
this fuckin computer wont let me send none of the shit im typing for real. I gotta type the shit like 3 times b4 it will send it to you guys .I got alot of shit to clear up. I think I might have to go to another computer.Hold up.