setting the record straight

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Who cares? Either way you're going to be clicking the mouse so it's all the same.

Besides, he's just comin' on here to bitchslap all the people who are talkin' shit. It's not "Tech's Two Hour TV" where the audience is going to get to ask him questions all day.

Oct 16, 2002
#1.the F.T.I. movement was to prove that if people download good music they will still go buy it if they thought the product was worth their money. If our sells would have dropped no matter how long we had it on our site ZERO MEDIA, we would have been wrong. But since our sells escalated we proved our point. And since it costed us several thousand a month ZERO MEDIA, to our internet provider for the pipeline to let you mfrs get it for free the transfers were pretty exspensive being that we're INDEPENDENT and all.

Nov 14, 2002
Tech, if you would rather do this in audio, call up Nick or me, and we can do a 3 way call. I will record the call like before.
That wouldn't be the first time Nick had a 3 way with two other men.

#1.the F.T.I. movement was to prove that if people download good music they will still go buy it if they thought the product was worth their money. If our sells would have dropped no matter how long we had it on our site ZERO MEDIA, we would have been wrong. But since our sells escalated we proved our point. And since it costed us several thousand a month ZERO MEDIA, to our internet provider for the pipeline to let you mfrs get it for free the transfers were pretty exspensive being that we're INDEPENDENT and all.
So it was just cost? I see.

Oct 16, 2002
dont ever use the word fake when you speak my name when you have never spoke to me in person or have never been to any SHOWS even though I been on the EASTCOAST several times now. And I dont wanna hear no shit bout the JUGALLOS buying up all the tickets when you know my wife 4everreign loves you and STRANGE would put you on any list if you wanted to come so miss me with YOUR bullshit ZERO. get at me. TECHN9NE.