Setripn Bloccstyle track #3 Question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2005
Hey guys, I know this is an old school question asked many times before, but I would really appreciate it if anyone knew what song was playing in the background on Setripn Bloccstyle track #3. Sounds like sicx, i'm not sure, I've been wondering for years, if anyone can tell me what it is that would be coo and for everyone else. The song is sicc. Holla - Ron C

Apr 26, 2002
krishna said:
OK, so why dont you tell us what song it is since you're so sure that its him?
no krishna, we're wrong, nobody else in tha world can sound like sicx, it's impossible.

@high caliber- it was posted on tha siccmade board bacc in tha days that it was big dan. it DEFINITELY was not sicx. damn. niggaz gotta get all fuccin smart assy on these boards. fucc. fold.

Apr 26, 2005
can we quit arguing and somone help out and tell us who raps this song and what is it called off track #3 on Setripn Bloccstyle??? I asked this question back in the days when this was the OLLLDDD Board when the letters were in red for topcs and the background was all dark, and I still don't know what song that is...what song is it and by who??

ATF

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
It cant be Sicx because I asked him back in the day who It was and he said he would have to listen to it again...very doubtful it was him on that skit...