SERIOUSLY....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
MY BRAIN IS A CALCULATOR....I SAW U PROPPIN THAT SHIT LIKE IT WAS FUNNY AND U ALMOST ENDED UP ON MY SHITLIST 2
But it was funny, you gotta admit that. The personal attacks are uncalled for, i agree on that. Buuuut if i get a chuckle outta it i gotta prop. I too propped ypu my kind sir, i am an equal opportunity propper

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I THINK HE NEEDS TO SET ONE UP WITH ME AND YOU AND FUNK WHAT YOU HEARD DON KING...... I AINT NEVER RAN FROM A NIGGA IN MY LIFE..... FUCK WHAT YOU "HEARD" YOU BITCH
why didn't you fight that assyrian pete dude? you said yourself that he came up to you and wanted a 1 on 1 but your bodyguards handled it instead lol thats a bitch move after that you said you don't fight anymore your bodyguards do it for you but now you want to fight me LOL!!

Oct 26, 2006
www.greenrm420records.com
why didn't you fight that assyrian pete dude? you said yourself that he came up to you and wanted a 1 on 1 but your bodyguards handled it instead lol thats a bitch move after that you said you don't fight anymore your bodyguards do it for you but now you want to fight me LOL!!
This dudes a j cat like a hyna always on someone's nuts get the fuck out of here before ap9 carves his autograph on ur chest,faggot.then u can tell ur mommie look I got a autograph by my favorite rapper.

Oct 26, 2006
www.greenrm420records.com
1 GOD 1 MOB...MUCH LUV FAM....LETS DO A SINGLE ABOUT SICCNESS SUCCAS ASAP SINCE THEY WANNA BE FAMOUS
I recently did a little diss verse that fit all the fake ass muthafukas who tryed to run me of this site check it out if u and ap want I can send u this beat and u can finish it of lmao.
Get at me

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
I recently did a little diss verse that fit all the fake ass muthafukas who tryed to run me of this site check it out if u and ap want I can send u this beat and u can finish it of lmao.
Get at me
This dudes a j cat like a hyna always on someone's nuts get the fuck out of here before ap9 carves his autograph on ur chest,faggot.then u can tell ur mommie look I got a autograph by my favorite rapper.
LOL at you sucking these rappers dicks in here in hopes they might check out one of your whack ass beats, shut the fuck up you dingy ass tweeker.