Seriously, was Quinn gettin at Yuk???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2005
jordanh415 said:
what was the lil spat?
yuk got at quinn on all out war cuz i guess he felt like san quinn was ridin with game during the lil game and yuk beef.. but it was s misunderstanding quinn wasnt even ridin with game "like that" they basically sorted it out real quik they talked on the phone yuk apologized and they squashed it...

Sep 24, 2004
tjcrook said:
well you were making shit up in ya head as far as that san quinn kick yo ass track.. niggaz been squashed that months ago..
You seem to have a comprehension problem. this is the question that I posed... "Was Quinns track 'Kick Yo Ass' a subliminal diss toward Yuk?" Making up shit is speaking on something that never existed. If something was squashed that means that there was a misunderstanding at one point. So the question is valid to a person who didnt know that the matters were toned down.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
even if they did have a little beef still there's not one line in the song that implies he's gonna kick Yukmouth's ass... nothing seems to be focusing on a particular person... it's just stating situations when he would kick someone's ass

so no it's really not a valid question

Sep 24, 2004
Meta4iCAL said:
even if they did have a little beef still there's not one line in the song that implies he's gonna kick Yukmouth's ass... nothing seems to be focusing on a particular person... it's just stating situations when he would kick someone's ass

so no it's really not a valid question
Hench the word subliminal

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
yeah but subliminal disses usually have a kind of hidden meaning behind them that you can kind of tell when you listen closer

is there any lines from that song that have a hidden meaning like that?

Jan 20, 2006
TrealNotTrill said:
there is really something wrong with some of these crack baby posters in this forum these days.
U Have No Room To Talk

from living there and hearing all the shit that surfaces in the streets, why did mac dre get killed. Aren't yall pissed some hater took out a legend? Does dre's music still dominate in kc like he was when he was alive, i just wanna know whats going on there in terms of finding dre's killer cuz i dont think fat tone did it. Some dude i met in the bay told me he lived in kc for a while and that dre was killed by some youngstas who didnt know who he was and got pissed at him cuz he was this skinny crazy dude gettin all the attention in their town. I dont believe everything i hear so i dont know what to think but god damn its a shame.