Seriously, was Quinn gettin at Yuk???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2004
I know that Siccness is Ground Zero for artificial funk and over hyped rap beefs. But was Quinns track 'Kick Yo Ass' a subliminal diss toward Yuk?

Sep 24, 2004
Done Deal Kenny said:
lol....... u guys crack me up
It's a valid question. For those tryin to dismiss the Thread just follow my lead.... Awhile ago remember the streets was on the hype about Yuk talkin reckless about Quinn? So since I just purchased the latest Quinn CD (not the bootleg) I figured I pose this question.

Maybe Im reaching or Quinn was firing warning shots, so I asked.

Feb 1, 2005
Poisonpen said:
It's a valid question. For those tryin to dismiss the Thread just follow my lead.... Awhile ago remember the streets was on the hype about Yuk talkin reckless about Quinn? So since I just purchased the latest Quinn CD (not the bootleg) I figured I pose this question.

Maybe Im reaching or Quinn was firing warning shots, so I asked.
No its not a valid question.. yuk and quinn squashed the lil thing they had MONTHS before the rock dropped..

nofx

Sicc OG
Apr 14, 2005
quinn already announced it in an interview months ago when that checkmate track came out off of ya boy's mixtape, he said hes a boss and yuk's a boss and he dont need to use no subliminal shit if hes gonna go at somebody

Apr 25, 2002
jordanh415 said:
Dayum LOL the comedy show continues..........now why in the hell would Quinn and Yuk have beef? Just wouldn't make any sense
you mustve never heard yuks first all out war mixtape...it would make sense, but there in no beef so leave it at that.