Seriously considering getting Apple TV

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
get it and jailbreak it, put xbmc on it and you will never rent another movie or go to the movies again
What about Tv shows, ESPN, First 48, Football games/Sport evens in real time .. would I just pick those up as if I had to find a site that was streaming the game?
all that, ppv, tv shows, etc...xbmc on apple tv has sportsdevil app which does all sports live

P.E.

Sicc OG
Feb 24, 2003
use your feddy right and just get yourself a cheap new dell tower on sale at best buy right now for like 280 with windows 8 and hella fast,more then those lil boxes and run it on the p.c,.its prolly the fastest option if ur worried about lagging and want it to run smooth,..those boxes just help save room,..but i think the gbox midnite and apple r the best ones,apple 2 being the most efficient,..but a p.c directly hooked up to ur modem is prolly the smoothest way to go!

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
Not really the thread for this but since someone brought it up, how are those Ouya's? I thought about getting one. Anyone have one of these? How is the gaming on those? Didn't know you could watch TV on there too, for $99 bucks, that sounds like one of the best deals ever if you can hack it like that.

Mar 3, 2008
i got apple 2 jailbroke....live shit worth good but the clicking on to movies and tv shows the links dont work 70 percent of time or when it does it stop and u gotta wait for it to play. Not my internet speed (att) cause i also have netflix and it works fast and fine. its worth 200 to 300 regardless.

Feb 11, 2006
Everything you need to know is in there breh

http://www.siccness.net/vb/f40/fuck-cable-tv-bill-fuck-netflix-360504.html

FREE MOVIES AND LIVE TV/ PPV,DONT SLEEP BREH'S
GET YOUR SELF SET UP WITH A MEDIA SERVER OF SOME SORTS THAT HAS XBMC ADD ON FOR ALL THE FREE SHIT. YOU ALSO HAVE THE CHOICE TO DOWNLOAD WHAT EVER THE FUCK YOU CHOOSE DIRECT TO WHAT EVER DEVICE YOU ARE USING,ITS ALSO HAS UTORRENT ADD ONS FOR PEOPLE THAT LIKE TO LIVE IN THE PAST AND LEECH

fuck Netflix or any other site you have to pay for movies this shit gets you any movie for FREE...even movies that are in the theatre.(BluRay,HD even fuckin 3D)

Any box set
any sporting event
any cable channel
Any pay per view event
1000's of channels around the world
Gaming streams
Live streams
And more shit I havent even looked at yet
ALL FREE

all you need is WiFi connection.

Go look them up or watch the links in here to see what I mean..

EDIT* ITS WORTH SEARCHING THE NET FOR DEVICES THAT SUPPORT XBMC ,ALL OF THE INFO HOW TO SET THIS SHIT UP MULTIPLE WAYS IS AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE .

Jul 25, 2007
So basically its the same shit as if you would stream movies, live sporsts (firstrow.eu) shows online? Except you can just watch it on your TV?

Meh.