Serena released

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 30, 2008
hatemachine.us
World Wrestling Entertainment has reportedly released Serena from her contract. Details surrounding her apparent departure have yet to be disclosed.

The official WWE website has yet to release a statement regarding her dismissal from the organization.

Serena made her WWE in-ring debut during last week's episode of Friday Night SmackDown, defeating Kelly Kelly in a mixed tag match.

source: PWInsider.com

Oct 3, 2006
Wow wtf she fuckin was the only one down to shave her head for their asses...better be a good ass reason why she was released...

Jan 18, 2006
She must have got in trouble backstage, doesn't make sense she would just be released out of nowhere.

Nov 14, 2002
I think if someone says "well if you don't shave your head for this then you're not going to be doing shit", then you'll shave your head. I don't credit her that much for doing it. When you're in that position you do whatever the fuck you're told.

I had to be reminded who she even was when I read that report.

Oct 3, 2006
^^i read on nodq i think, they were askin a few of the divas in FCW to fill in the female role, for SES but the only one to accept being bald was her...

Dec 4, 2004
MORE ON THE RELEASE OF SERENA

by Mike Johnson @ 1:24 AM on 8/24/2010

Former WWE Smackdown Diva Serena was released after last week's TV Tapings, according to several sources, the company has not yet announced the release since this Friday's Smackdown had already been taped. They will likely announce it this weekend. In regard to why she was released, several sources were under the belief that like Mickie James a few months back, there was behavior on the road that led to unhappiness on WWE Management's part. I was told it was a case of her being warned several times that she could lose her spot and it finally got to a point where she basically cost herself the position just as a big push was planned.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
The SES is gonna die, doesn't seem like they are putting alot of stock into that gimmick anymore.

May 4, 2002
MORE ON THE RELEASE OF SERENA

by Mike Johnson @ 1:24 AM on 8/24/2010

Former WWE Smackdown Diva Serena was released after last week's TV Tapings, according to several sources, the company has not yet announced the release since this Friday's Smackdown had already been taped. They will likely announce it this weekend. In regard to why she was released, several sources were under the belief that like Mickie James a few months back, there was behavior on the road that led to unhappiness on WWE Management's part. I was told it was a case of her being warned several times that she could lose her spot and it finally got to a point where she basically cost herself the position just as a big push was planned.
Kayfabe's been dead for a long time. Why would they care if she's out drinking?