Sellin' Cars

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DTP

Sicc OG
Apr 30, 2004
Anybody ever sold cars... at dealerships/car lot and shit? The company I used to work for laid-off a gang a people about a month ago... and now I need/want a job. I got a lil severnce package that could last me about 6-8mo depending how much I spend on that. Since i'm still in college, it shouldn't be a worry to me... but some other folks were bitchin that they got too little but they got families to feed. Anyways...

My homie said if i'm in it to make some quick $$$ then go ahead and do it. He works at a car lot and get paid a base plus commissions... he says he gets half his commissions in cash... don't know if that's legit or not but i'm not askin.

Jun 27, 2002
my boy worked for one, if you got real gift of gab and know your shit about cars, then yeah you can make $$$$...but you gonna start on commision if you got no experience or hella low plus commision..

its stressful though when someone looks at a car for over an hour, you do they paperwork and are sure you got the sale, and they walk out on you....my boy used to be stressed out. Says his boss was on his ass when he didnt sell enough...

but hey..if you think you can do it then go for it....just pay attention in training and know your shit, cause if you cant answer specifics about the cars (real specifics) then your not gonna sell.