Seattle police officer busted for crack last night found shot today.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 9, 2005
http://www.king5.com/news/cities/seattle/Seattle-PD-investigating-officer-wrongdoing-136747423.html

SEATTLE – A Seattle police officer, arrested Thursday morning, allegedly in possession of crack cocaine, was found shot on the eastside later in the day.

The officer is 50-year-old Richard F. Nelson. He was booked into the King County Jail at 4:16 a.m. and released at 4:48. His service weapon was taken away when hie was booked. He has not yet been charged.

Seattle Police say Nelson was found with a gunshot wound near a lake on the eastside about six hours after he was released from jail. No other details about the shooting were given.

Nelson was taken to Harborview Medical Center and was reported in critical condition.

The investigation into Nelson was reportedly launched after another officer told superiors that Nelson might be using drugs.

Chief John Diaz had scheduled a Thursday afternoon media availability to discuss the case, but SPD later announced it would be postponed and did not say when it would be rescheduled.

Nelson, a 22-year veteran, works in the South Precinct. He previously worked as a bicycle officer in the Rainier Valley. He has two children.

Public records indicate Officer Nelson earned $99,183 in 2009.

News of the internal investigation comes after the Seattle Police Department was admonished last month by the U.S. Department of Justice, saying Seattle police have engaged in a pattern of excessive force and the department had an inadequate systems of supervision and oversight . DOJ ordered the department to implement a number of reforms

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
It was suicide, he died at harborview this afternoon. They caught him in a department sting, another officer handed him a purse with a bunch of rocks in it to book into evidence, then after he got off duty, they pulled him over in his personal car and found the rocks from the purse and arrested him (he got booked and released in a half hour, you or I get caught with dope we've stolen from police evidence I don't think we're getting RORd like that). Then dude went got his personal weapon and popped himself in a public park in kirkland (seattle suburb).

--This is all from Q13 fox news that just ran a story on it

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
they need to out all the rest of the corrupt pigs from the seattle police force

i doubt he was the only dude coked out

Hey butch, were you around the U distric or capital hill 10 or so years ago? There's two kinda well known cops that used to be all about stealing evedence and smoking up peoples shit. I dont wanna name any names on here, cuz I dont think either of them ever got arrested, but one dude used to be all over broadway taking dope from bottom of the barrel junkies like a little bitch, the other was always in plain clothes and stayed fucking with the east african cats on the ave. Faggot ass SPD been dirty for a minute.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Hey butch, were you around the U distric or capital hill 10 or so years ago? There's two kinda well known cops that used to be all about stealing evedence and smoking up peoples shit. I dont wanna name any names on here, cuz I dont think either of them ever got arrested, but one dude used to be all over broadway taking dope from bottom of the barrel junkies like a little bitch, the other was always in plain clothes and stayed fucking with the east african cats on the ave. Faggot ass SPD been dirty for a minute.
wow, thats some corrupt shit lol

May 4, 2002
notice how the new SFPD chief is barley getting any news for beating his wife a few weeks before he was sworn in? police cover shit up all the time, thats a known fact.

this shit will never stop, shit has been happening for so long.

it cant be stopped anymore, good cops who report shit are labeled as rats, while bad cops murder,rape and do what the fuck they please to help their own sick agenda. everyone knows "that cop" that steals dope and sells it, now times that by most cops in america. i believe it will all be exposed one day but not any time soon