Season of da siccness original cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

siccone420

Smokers Only
Mar 21, 2011
Southern Cali
Haha, we've been discussing these known releases numerous times. What would be interesting to see is a CD with the "insane lyrics" in the PA sign, like the tape shown here and sold on eBay some months ago.... All other black market releases back then had didx ring codes up to the priority distribution deal. My guess is that the OG SODS also has that...
I noticed that tape myself, I also have 2 different versions of S.O.D.S on cassette. One is a priority/black market released in 95 and the other is black market only released in 94 both with "parental adivsory".... I wonder what year is on the cassette with the "insane lyrics" and if it really was the first cassette pressing?

Apr 5, 2014
He send me another message and tell me the internet pictures of cd he sended me is not 1st after reflexion, sorry. He tell me its this cd without blackmarket logo on cd. Black market is only noticed on the tray. Flowjob you can talk with him on my fb page for more info, im not exellent in english you know

Jul 22, 2010
Like Flaimm said, the OG is the BMR/Priority. It doesn't matter if it has the white sticker over the yellow bar code or just the yellow barcode, because its the same release, just re-packaged. However, I did find that there were two different pressing codes for this same BMR/Priority Records version. Now that's the conundrum. Yep, the artwork is exactly the same, but the matrix or as most call it, "Pressing Code's" are different. I found this to be true with Kokane's 1st pressing "Funk Upon A Rhyme Album" among many others as well.
Sorry to drag up an old thread, but just to add to the continuing mystery, and go to extreme nerd-ass lengths about this, I would like to know more, in particular, what is all the sid code and matrix information on the priority version WITHOUT the sticker on the barcode, but with just the yellow barcode.

I just checked my own copy carefully, and it turns out, the artwork between the 2 different Priority Records version is actually different.

It is so slight, though, that it is hard to notice, and may not even be able to be seen really, depending on where your sticker has been placed over the barcode, but check this out:

Here is my Priority version, which has the white sticker over the barcode, and you can see that the last zero in the yellow barcode area here is right on the very edge of the yellow barcode border, and directly above the "U" in "Unauthorized":

But the other Priority version, you can see the difference where the final zero is positioned kind of above the gap between the words "Reserved. Unauthorized.." and the barcode has a bit more yellow after the zero before it reaches the border:

Closeup:

Here's the full pic off RMG: