Season of da siccness original cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Which version of Brotha Lynch hung season of da siccness came out first and did it really come out in nov 94? Was it on priority...what is it worth? I have version p2 53967 would that be worth more?

Apr 26, 2002
1994 release 1st

From my research the first season came out in Nov 94 the code is BMR something and wasn't distributed by priority at that time but later came out on priority Feb 1995, the one I have is on priority and has a white barcode sticker over a yellow one 049925396720 so I'm just wondering what my version is worth like new and what's the old version worth? thanks basement for the links.

Jan 6, 2003
the priority/BMR version with a yellow barcode covered by a white sticker is the usual priority version from 95. we've been debating this a lot already and there are ppl claiming that there is a pre-priority version released on BMR only. Funny thing is that no one has ever been able to show a picture of this version. Every BMR only version pictured has been later re-releases by BMR.

I'm open for there being an early BMR only OG version but how come no one has been able to show any proof of this one? I'd love to see this.

Jan 6, 2003
yeah but how likely would you think it is that a book store has an OG and a seller of random music CDs actually has one sealed OG and one open OG that no one has ever managed to post up a picture of here or anywhere else on the internet? you could be lucky but considering the numerous BMR re-releases, do you really think this is the correct version and not a re-release?

Jan 6, 2003
Saw cuts would take away value anyway.
Personally i don't care that much if i have no choice. I'd rather have an OG saw cut than an untouched rerelease.

Saw cuts are at least a proper indicator for The cd being authorized and in many cases an OG.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
the priority/BMR version with a yellow barcode covered by a white sticker is the usual priority version from 95. we've been debating this a lot already and there are ppl claiming that there is a pre-priority version released on BMR only. Funny thing is that no one has ever been able to show a picture of this version. Every BMR only version pictured has been later re-releases by BMR.

I'm open for there being an early BMR only OG version but how come no one has been able to show any proof of this one? I'd love to see this.
I think I have seen it posted before. I should hit up my old friend that I believe had the og and see if he still does. To me the common one from the mid 90's was the one with the yellow barcode.
Personally i don't care that much if i have no choice. I'd rather have an OG saw cut than an untouched rerelease.

Saw cuts are at least a proper indicator for The cd being authorized and in many cases an OG.
You would pay over $20 for this release with a saw cut? If I ever get one, I'll let you know.

Oct 15, 2004
we will never truly know that there is a local release until somebody shows it or lynch him self confirms. if you look at the old links above swoop187 says he thinks he read it in a murder dog. then he says it don't have a bar code. how do you know that detail? did they say that also in the murder dogg? doubt it. until confirmed the priority release is the true og.. END OF DISCUSSION!!!!

Jan 6, 2003
I wouldn't pay more for than $20 for the BMR/priority 95 release with a saw cut because it's easy to find it without one. Besides, I've had this version since '95. However, if someone can show an earlier BMR only release from 94 without a barcode or not and it has a saw cut, I wouldn't give a fuck about that saw cut. If the only way I can get a hella rare CD is to purchase a CD with a saw cut, then be it. It's only a small notch in the cover art and I'm a collector because of the music and because I like OGs, not because I like to brag about a certain value to my friends or because I plan to sell the CD.

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2010
JVC matrix pressing is definitely later re-issue, they did reissue of X-Raided X-orcist on that same pressing plant. Triple Beam 28g w/o the bag was 1999 release and also pressed by JVC.

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
we will never truly know that there is a local release until somebody shows it or lynch him self confirms. if you look at the old links above swoop187 says he thinks he read it in a murder dog. then he says it don't have a bar code. how do you know that detail? did they say that also in the murder dogg? doubt it. until confirmed the priority release is the true og.. END OF DISCUSSION!!!!
Whatever floats your boat. LOL Don't look like it's end of discussion tho. I know I personally don't give a fuck which one I may or may not own.

Oct 15, 2004
Whatever floats your boat. LOL Don't look like it's end of discussion tho. I know I personally don't give a fuck which one I may or may not own.
You wanna know what floats my boat?? Water about 5 foot deep!!! Any ways with no proof what are we discussioning? He say she say! No real proof. And if you didn't give a fuck you wouldn't have put your 2 pennies in feel me

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
You wanna know what floats my boat?? Water about 5 foot deep!!! Any ways with no proof what are we discussioning? He say she say! No real proof. And if you didn't give a fuck you wouldn't have put your 2 pennies in feel me
OK, but you have no proof yours is OG either. LOL I mean you can have your reasons and like I said, whatever floats your boat. I can't lie, I wouldn't mind owning what I believe is the OG. At the same time I don't really care, unless I found it used somewhere like a record store and I believe I could make a profit off it. I'm curious to see what killahoe666 will post.

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
I've always had the Priority version from the beginning. I've never known anything prior to that, but many after it. Flaimm get back at me via PM. I wrote you back weeks ago.