sean kingston

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2007
www.myspace.com
man what is it with this guy. it seems like he just blew up all of a sudden. i was readin his shit in XXL n it seems like hes doin good. his myspace got over 12 mill plays too....

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Check his video on his myspace he basically gives you the whole sitch on how it all went down. JR decided to have a meeting with the kid after he constantly sent JR 5 messages a day on myspace asking him to check his music out and to give him a chance....pretty cool how it all worked out for the dude...i wish him the best of luck.

One thing I disagree with though, is this here-say bullshit about how the kid is creating a new "genre" just because he sampled some Doo-Wop tracks and mixed it with his roots. It's not a new genre, it's just a mix of flavors like anything else. But the kid has talent for sure, he fruity, but he got talent.

Feb 5, 2006
I DONT FUCK WITH HIM. HOW U GONNA BE SINGING BOUT BITCHES MAKIN U SUICIDIDAL LOOKIN LIKE A SQUARE BEAR IN THE VIDEO, THEN COME OUT WITH SONGS TALKIN BOUT U IN THE HOOD AND FOLKS DONT WANNA FUCK WITH U CUZ U STRAPPED. LOL

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^that song SLAPS. so fuckin dope. thats why i find it kinda surprising about all the other songs he done (how gay they are), because the hook he did for that song is RAW.

Feb 5, 2006
THE SONG HE DID WITH CLYDE CARSON AND YA BOY IS RAW. NO DOUBTIN THAT. SHITS JUST FUNNY HOW HE WENT FROM BEING IN A TIGHT POLO VEST SINGING BEAUTIFUL GIRL TO THUG WHO RUNS THE STEETS OVERNIGHT

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
707REPRESENTA said:
I DONT FUCK WITH HIM. HOW U GONNA BE SINGING BOUT BITCHES MAKIN U SUICIDIDAL LOOKIN LIKE A SQUARE BEAR IN THE VIDEO, THEN COME OUT WITH SONGS TALKIN BOUT U IN THE HOOD AND FOLKS DONT WANNA FUCK WITH U CUZ U STRAPPED. LOL

Well thas cuz he know what the industry wants he's smart for that song bitches and industry cats eat that shit up ...and mainstream supporters...

but that dont mean dude aint out the hood but fuck em he got his and he doin good i give him his props but he a faggot.

He jus good at what HE DOES but fuck em dead.

Cuz i aint tryinna hear all that.

And you gotta admit most people have been "heart broken" and damn near suicidle or at least hella sad.