SCRAPS SAMPLING WOODIE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2005
I REMMEBER I U$E 2 WORK AT A $HOP ON ORTEGA. BY CALIFORNIA $T. ! I'D C THE$E FOO'4 ALL UP IN THAT AREA AND @ THAT PARK BY CENTRAL EXPWY! ON A NICE $AT AFTERNOON U'LL CATCH HELLA FOO'$ $LIPPIN @ THE 7-ELEVEN ON E$CUELA AVE. THEY WOULD PO$T UP ON THE WALL A$ OPEN TARGETZ, THEY WOULD THROW ROCK4 @ MY WORK TRUCK WHEN MY CO-WORKER AND I WOULD PA$$ THRU THERE BUT WHEN WE WOULD GET OFF TO GET $OMETHING FROM THE 7-ELEVEN THEY WOULD B M.I.A.!! THO4E FOO'$ AINT $HIT!!!

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
lol @ saying scraps are non existent in fresno, smh deebo

Come on Chree u know what I mean its not as big as the Bulldogs.Ive lived in the Central Valley all my life.How u gonna know more than me?Shit in all the time Ive gone to Fresno Ive only seen one Scrap and Im talking about Fashion Fair,Fulton Mall,The Big Fresno Fair.Yeah youll see some but theyre not from Fresno and dont claim F13 plus theyre all scared walking around hoping they dont get bumrushed by Bulldogs or Nortenos. This is the first ive ever heard of this Gang period.In Madera that's a different story I saw a grip over there.

Feb 13, 2004
First of all fuck the southsider's that posted this shit on up on youtube. Ruining a classic Woodie track with there down syndrome voice. And second the southsider's in Fresno are getting wiped out. The Norteno's run Fresno.

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
First of all fuck the southsider's that posted this shit on up on youtube. Ruining a classic Woodie track with there down syndrome voice. And second the southsider's in Fresno are getting wiped out. The Norteno's run Fresno.
I agree with u homie only problem Is these punk ass southsiders hardly come out so its hard to wipe them out.They keep themselves in the safety of their own homes.Theyre Pussies.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
those scraps in mountain view aint shit they be tryin to act way to hard
yeah i know, but theres hella

Come on Chree u know what I mean its not as big as the Bulldogs.Ive lived in the Central Valley all my life.How u gonna know more than me?Shit in all the time Ive gone to Fresno Ive only seen one Scrap and Im talking about Fashion Fair,Fulton Mall,The Big Fresno Fair.Yeah youll see some but theyre not from Fresno and dont claim F13 plus theyre all scared walking around hoping they dont get bumrushed by Bulldogs or Nortenos. This is the first ive ever heard of this Gang period.In Madera that's a different story I saw a grip over there.
Deebo, i got homies in fresno, ive seen hella scraps out there, they may not be from fresno, but ive seen em mobbin on blackstone cruising and shit, and i know they aint scraps, but them TRGs got the homeboys spooked out there, them fools run up deep as fuck all strapped up....

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
yeah i know, but theres hella

Deebo, i got homies in fresno, ive seen hella scraps out there, they may not be from fresno, but ive seen em mobbin on blackstone cruising and shit, and i know they aint scraps, but them TRGs got the homeboys spooked out there, them fools run up deep as fuck all strapped up....
please never speak on TRG having anyone scared but other asian "gangs"

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol im just speaking on what ive seen, i got homeboys down there that live deep in trg hood, one time my homie was outside waitin on me to come thru, and 1 dude came up and started talking shit, then he called me up and said circle the block and see whats happning, and i was like huh? and i seen hella fools outside, this fool went back in his house, and these fools were knockin on doors trynna find him, there was at least 20 of em out there, ive never seen a bullfrog there, just seen a few crips, trgs, nortenos, and scraps

Oct 3, 2006

madera? all i see is northerners round here...

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
lol ok, just making sure, cuz u were talking about scraps, then crips lol

anyways, i can respect u not banging no more, u did it cuz u started ur fam huh? congrats, and i wish yall the best

Feb 23, 2004
ya like how they prolly waited to after he died to go and make it! plus that is lyrics equivalent to 50 Cent, they should be real proud!