Scraper this/ Scraper that

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2005
Am I the only one getting tire of hearing scrapers mentioned in every song from Bay Artist. Every internet staiton or radio station I listen to I'm always hearing something about scrapers. I know this is what we do in the Bay but ya'll need to rap about something else besides scrapers and grapes. It's cool to rep where u from but stop staying local with you raps. Rap about some universal shit for everybody that aint from the Bay can feel.

Dec 6, 2003
ITS A BAY MOVEMENT U BITCHES. THE MORE PEOPLE WE GET SAYIN IT, LIVIN IT, BREATHIN IT...THE MORE EXPOSURE AND CLOSE TO NATIONAL WE GO.

DONT HATE ON THE BAY!!

NIGGAZ IN THE ATL BE WEARIN ATL HATS, WHY CANT WE ALL WEAR A'S OR GIANTS HATS ALL THE TIME. NIGGAZ IN LA BE RIDIN LOLO'S, WE GOT SCRAPERS AND HYPO'S...FEEL ME ON THIS 1?

Dec 21, 2004
scd.mm-a.yimg.com
waytooclean said:
ITS A BAY MOVEMENT U BITCHES. THE MORE PEOPLE WE GET SAYIN IT, LIVIN IT, BREATHIN IT...THE MORE EXPOSURE AND CLOSE TO NATIONAL WE GO.

DONT HATE ON THE BAY!!

NIGGAZ IN THE ATL BE WEARIN ATL HATS, WHY CANT WE ALL WEAR A'S OR GIANTS HATS ALL THE TIME. NIGGAZ IN LA BE RIDIN LOLO'S, WE GOT SCRAPERS AND HYPO'S...FEEL ME ON THIS 1?

Some Peepz just cant hang with THE BAY!

B.C.

Sicc OG
Mar 12, 2005
waytooclean said:

DONT HATE ON THE BAY!!

It's definitley a Bay movement but you know they bite or slang and don't give us credit for being the oringinators of the word scraper. You gon hear Snoop say it and then he'll be taking all the credit for it just like when he stole fa sheezy and changed it to fa shizzle.

Oct 10, 2004
what fucks with me about bay area rap
1.super hyphy
2.purple dank(as if its actually better then normal bomb)
3.so much talk about e pills yet i dont know one person who does it eveyday like how its rapped about(and i know hella fuckin people!!!)
4.the same people on the radio now were on the radio ten years ago
5.scrapers!!!!cmon its a fuckin piece of shit car worth 3 grand max with a set of 20's!!

Jul 27, 2005
What happened to "REAL" G-Shit like COLD WORLD HUSTLERS, G.L.P., STREET THUGS, DUSH TRAY, TOTALLY INSANE, CHUNK,MOBB C.I.N., SEAGRAM (R.I.P.),R.B.L. POSSE, DRE DOG (Not No Fuckin Nickatina! Although he stills comes hard, But not as Much as when he was D.D.), And Many Many More! I think all the Crack Baby's are Grown up now and think they can rap!

Jun 12, 2003
TUNEZ_PWP said:
what fucks with me about bay area rap
1.super hyphy
2.purple dank(as if its actually better then normal bomb)
3.so much talk about e pills yet i dont know one person who does it eveyday like how its rapped about(and i know hella fuckin people!!!)
4.the same people on the radio now were on the radio ten years ago
5.scrapers!!!!cmon its a fuckin piece of shit car worth 3 grand max with a set of 20's!!
VERY TRU I FEEL YA ON THAT SHIT LOLZ MOSTLEY # 5