SCOTT PETERSON GUILTY!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 17, 2004
I DONT $EE HOW A DEAD WHITE PER$ON HA$ ANYTHING TO DO WITH MY LIFE I KNOW IF IT WA$ ANYONE WHO WA$NT WHITE THE MEDIA WOULDNT CARE THAT$ WHY I DONT ..... PEOPLE ONLY CARED ABOUT THI$ CA$E BECAU$E HE I$ RICH, WHITE, AND HI$ WIFE WA$ PRETTY.....NOW THAT$ REAL TALK

Jul 1, 2004
fuck that shit. this is a good ol middle class all american white boy, they have no hard evidence agenst him... not even a murder weapon...all they have agenst this fool is that he liked other pussy... the fact is they still dont know if he did it or not! now if this fool can get convicted of killing his wife than anyone of us would get fried off the back...with no proof! if they can convict this fool of first degree murder wit no evidence, than people like me have no chance! fuck that! free scott peterson!!!

May 21, 2002
Santa Rosa
MENTAL ILLNESS said:
fuck that shit. this is a good ol middle class all american white boy, they have no hard evidence agenst him... not even a murder weapon...all they have agenst this fool is that he liked other pussy... the fact is they still dont know if he did it or not! now if this fool can get convicted of killing his wife than anyone of us would get fried off the back...with no proof! if they can convict this fool of first degree murder wit no evidence, than people like me have no chance! fuck that! free scott peterson!!!
your joking right? you must of not been listening to the evidence they had against him, but n e ways there is no point to argue with what you think cause ur on some other shit