SCOOT DOGG - GAME TWISTED - 1996 EAST PALO ALTO - RELEASE APRIL !

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
that c-bo album is still on lock , because we got some money issues at the moment.the different parties are not comming to a solution so i hope this finally works out.
at the moment i cant recall any other sacramento projects on our list but i will watch out !

and thanks for the support !

BO$$

Sicc OG
Mar 15, 2011
im not thinking about making big moves? please explain what makes you think like that.trust me i got evrything calculated and i know whats realistic, there is no need to jump with my first release in the cold water and press up 10.000 copies and get a high financial risk.thats unnecessary.
MAYBE YOU ARE, BUT NOT DOING THEM AT THIS MOMENT N POSSIBLY STILL NOT TRYING TO DO IT AS BIG AS SOME OTHERS, BUT I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND THAT. MAYBE I'LL JUST PM YOU.

(EDIT)I TRIED TO PM YOU, BUT DIDN'T SEEM LIKE IT WENT THRU. LET ME KNOW IF YOU GOT IT OR IF YOU NEED TO CLEAR YOUR PM BOX.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
im sorry to say that but we decided to go through distributors or sold whole bunch of copies to local shops to get those real fast to you.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
man i wish , the cds are already there and on the way to rapbay since 14 days.the Vinyls took so long to get made by the factory , they re even not delivered from Rainbo to our depot...but i keep you posted on the vinyl, we only made a 100 and im pretty sure they re all sold out at the first day but ill keep 10 copies to get them to you and some guys here that really wanted it on vinyl