School me on some andre nickatina

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2006
www.myspace.com
go on limewire and search andre nickatina. Personally i think dude is raw as fuck but was comin hella harder back in the Dre Dog days. Most skater's in the bay area have heard of nickatina but dont really matter to me none, cuz half of them skaters have no idea wut nicky talks about in his songs.

Nov 14, 2005
Wonder if he will ever come out with another dre dog album instead of andre nickatina 1... That be raw back to his chewy dank and dope evil type of shit....

Jul 10, 2005
cut thoat707 said:
^ have u ever listened to the song? can u tell the difference between nicky and quinn?
yeah, i've heard it and nah, i can't, i only got one nickatina cd with that song on it and thats the only shit i knock. don't really listen to andre

lol, besides, all i did was type out the hook, nick's on the hook, shhhh

Jul 10, 2005
cut thoat707 said:
ur over there tryna prove that its a nickatina song by ur linkk
your in a b.a.r.t forum and u dont kno the difference between andre nickatina and san quinn... lmaoo
i posted the link to show nick's on it, not to say it was his song. lol, would i have just said nick's on the hook if i honostly thought it was all of his song?

and because me not listenin to andre or knowin his voice has nuthin to do with me bein in this forum

edit: o, yeah, shhhh

Nov 4, 2002
Just check out his albums:

I hate you with a passion
Jim Jones
Midnight Machine Gun Rhymes and Alibis
Bullet Blunts and Big Fat Bank Roll

Just to name a few...

His earlier work sounded more bay area mobstyle while his newer work is off some different level type of shit, kinda dark crack head crazy, fecicious and BLADOWWWW in your face type of music.. I actually like his new shit as equally as his old...

Jun 16, 2004
WWW.FUNKYFRESHMM.COM
Kon Capola said:
i posted the link to show nick's on it, not to say it was his song. lol, would i have just said nick's on the hook if i honostly thought it was all of his song?

and because me not listenin to andre or knowin his voice has nuthin to do with me bein in this forum

edit: o, yeah, shhhh
no shit hes on itt.. im sure nastynia knew too.. dumbass u cant even tell the difference between quinn and nickatina,u thought it was a nicky songg...