School me on Joe Blow (from jacka's "shooters" track)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 18, 2002
www.thejacka.com
Dude brand new.I heard he is like Jacka's roadie or sumthin.
LOL...that is funny.

Anyhow, Joe Blow is a new artist who is in the beginning stages of his career. He will develop over time, and is doing shows with us and getting material ready for his first mixtape. Its a long process to break a new artist, so he has a lot of work to do.

Dec 6, 2006
LOL...that is funny.

Anyhow, Joe Blow is a new artist who is in the beginning stages of his career. He will develop over time, and is doing shows with us and getting material ready for his first mixtape. Its a long process to break a new artist, so he has a lot of work to do.
on the real somebody said he be gettin weed for jacka and running errands and shit.Alotta rappers start off like dat i aint knockin it.I hope he blow up tho (no pun intended) cuz he seem like he got spits.

Jun 4, 2002
LOL...that is funny.

keep us updated! he came too hard on that track

Tae'

Sicc OG
Apr 30, 2006
www.myspace.com
BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR MY BRA JOE BLOW...HE IS HIS OWN MAN SO HE CAN STAND ALONE LIKE A BIG BOY...IT'S A FAMILY SETTING...NO RUNNERS AROUND HERE...BUT EVERYBODY GOTTA START SOMEWHERE...WE ARE GLAD TO HAVE JOE AROUND AND LOOK FORWARD TO HIS CONTINUED SUCCESS...