Scary? French Fries clean shit off your hands

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
lol

but seriously just happened to be eating one day after work I couldnt get my hand clean in the restroom. Had some fries and noticed how clean my fingertips were after. I know other chemicals or sand could do the same but if you got a buck and youre at the dollar menu....

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
lol

but seriously just happened to be eating one day after work I couldnt get my hand clean in the restroom. Had some fries and noticed how clean my fingertips were after. I know other chemicals or sand could do the same but if you got a buck and youre at the dollar menu....

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
lol

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
@Blight I see you're a new old member

Let me bring you up to speed right quick

1. Do Not put your retardation on full blast

2. We'll give you 3 strikes, 10 strikes for an old member such as yourself

3. Don't tell us about fucking vegetables; that's a no-no; on par with fucking birds a la @cbrennan04

4. Welcome back, OGs >>>>>>> BGs

more rules later

Props: Count_Slapula

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
come to think of it pussy juice cleans finger tips good too. I went on lunch with my bitch and my hands still had ah lil grease on them cuz I didnt want to scrub my hands that good, so on the lunch break we hit up the Taco Truck. while waiting for the food I fingerd her ah lil and the fingers I stuck in her pussy came out clean.