Scarlett Johansson hacked nude pix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I googled Scarlett Johansson and nothing came up on the first page about leaked nudes. Not even in the news or blog section. I'm calling fake.

*edit*

These "leaked" in March and then no word after that. Fake.

We can all make believe though I guess.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
I googled Scarlett Johansson and nothing came up on the first page about leaked nudes. Not even in the news or blog section. I'm calling fake.

*edit*

i did & thought the same thing last night. but now it's actually starting to make it's way across the various celeb gossip/news sites/blogs...

shocking that that it was actually posted here before most sites; usually we get news way later.

May 16, 2002

*edit*

Don't fuck with the fantasy! :mad: LOL!

I still right clicked & saved hoping she comes clean later on like Oscar De La Hoya (NO HOMO) and say's they're real after all :siccness:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
i did & thought the same thing last night. but now it's actually starting to make it's way across the various celeb gossip/news sites/blogs...

shocking that that it was actually posted here before most sites; usually we get news way later.
that's cuz we da best!

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
Scarlett Johansson -- Tapping FBI Over Nude Photo Leak

Scarlett Johansson appears to be the latest victim of a nude photo HACKER -- after multiple self-shot naked cell phone pics of the actress appeared on a popular website this morning.

Sources connnected with Scarlett tell us ... the FBI will be contacted this morning because they believe this is a criminal act.

The FBI has been involved in several celebrity nude photo hacking situations in the past year -- involving Vanessa Hudgens, Jessica Alba and more.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/09/14/scarl...s-fbi-federal-bureau-of-investigation-reddit/