SCAMMER ALERT!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 19, 2003
I've dealt with some scammers in my life, but none as DUMB as this guy. Usually scammers come up with some slick shit to try & fuck you. This guy came up with some 3rd grade crap & thought he can pull it off.

This one cat named foevah (he is also on the siccness under the same name), hit me up one day wanting to buy an album. He offered me $50 for it, so I jumped on it. Now I heard shit about this guy before, that he's a scammer, retard & so on & so on, but he offered me $50 for a cheap ass album, so I said fuck it & took it.

2 weeks go by, and dude hits me up. He says I sent him the wrong album. He is saying the deal was for the 2Pac Shakur Tribute (same album that is on ebay right now for like $400+). I couldn't believe it. I really thought he was kidding at first, simply because I would never sell an album like that for $50. It just would never happen. Anyway, then he says i sent him a hand written letter with the mixtape. saying i fucked him over etc. I was laughing my ass off at that point. The guy actually wrote a letter & tried to pretend like I wrote it.

He tried for a couple of days to get me to send him that album he said i owed him, or the money back. After he figured out it will never happen & his scam was too dumb, he reported me to paypal. Needless to say Paypal closed his request immediately, and he's never getting the money back.

Im just letting people know to watch out for this clown. I guess he buys cheap albums on ebay & then hits up the sellers trying to squeeze out other albums for cheap.

He is known as InspexDa-J on AOL & MSN.

Here is that clowns name & address:
James Gardner
146 Worthing Street
HULL, East Riding of Yorkshire
HU51PS
United Kingdom

He scanned the letter he wrote & sent it to people I know. They sent it to me. Look at that shit. pure comedy:

http://i17.tinypic.com/4peqlph.jpg (The original file he was sending people was a Photoshop file, but i saved it as jpg.)

I also uploaded 2 of the conversations we had after he got the album (I should have saved the original one, but I never thought something like this would happen). One of em is the very first one we had when he got the album, and a 2nd one is from today.

http://download.yousendit.com/E3B8517328E7311C (This is the first convo we had. just when he got the album & tried ro scam me)

http://download.yousendit.com/3B460DF43B199D2B (because this was on MSN, I could only save it as a wordpad file instead of HTML, but trust me, I didnt touch anything lol.)

Watch how he says he is going to call the police on me & how anyone who sells CD's on ebay must be poor. The guy was clearly dropped as a child.

Anyway, if anyone is bored, read it up. because this one is a CLASSIC.

By the way: Don't mind my spelling lol. I kept looking at the screen to see what other shit he was going to come up with as I was typing.

Jan 27, 2006
I have 100% ebay feedback.

Sentenced has stolen 50 dollas from me. He said on msn he has a few tupac tribute CDs sealed and he offered one to me for 50 dollas. He even rushed me saying "hurry up and send the money before I sell it to a Jap for 150". I sent the money and what do I get? A hurt ass hand written letter and a bs CDR. He needs to be taken off the legit list.

Before I sent the money I asked "are you sending me a sealed Tupac tribute CD" he said "yes." I have every reason to believe that what I am sending 50 dollas for is the Tupac tribute CD. Not once was any other title mentioned in the convosation. I didnt save this first deal convosation because I thought it was a legitamate deal. Why would I save this convosation? So I can use it against you if you dont send me the tupac CD..

In the convosations you have linked above you say QUOTE:
"Lokbatan7: sorry soir, like i stated when we first made the deal
Lokbatan7: no refunds"

LIE
You never said "no refunds" in the first deal convosation. This "mysterious" convosation where your saying that I hit you up asking for Bill Larson is a fuckin lie. Why would you say "NO REFUNDS" in the first deal convosation when I am expecting the Tupac Tribute CD? If were to say "no refunds" before I sent the money I would of thought something suspicious is going on. If everything is cool then why even say "no refunds". I have done alot of buisness with people and not once have they said "no refunds" because I know that I am getting what is promised. The first and last deal that you made with me was "send 50 dollas for Tupac tribute CD". After sending the money I didnt even talk to you until I received your hurt ass hand written letter.

Check the bottom left of the letter he has underlined JAZZY REDD.. I showed Sentenced Jazzie Redd's album on amazon and I said buy it for me because I cant buy items on Amazon with a debit card. I then found the same CD on ebay so I said "dont buy the jazzy redd on amazon coz I can get it from ebay" he said "ok np I didnt spend any money on jazzy redd anyway" I forgot about this lil episode but hes actually gone round telling people about this Jazzy Redd incident saying how I let him down saying I was going buy it from him.

This is real simple he said on msn "Send 50 dollas for Tupac tribute CD." Not once did you mention a refund or this fuckin bs CDR Bill Larson fuckin shit.

Sentenced said:
He tried for a couple of days to get me to send him that album he said i owed him, or the money back. After he figured out it will never happen & his scam was too dumb, he reported me to paypal. Needless to say Paypal closed his request immediately, and he's never getting the money back.
INCORRECT - I didnt "try" anything for a couple days fool. Soon as I picked up the flimsey envelope I knew you fucked me over because I felt no CD case inside. Soon as I open up the envelope and see you fucked me over I confronted you on aim and msn.

Sentenced said:
http://i17.tinypic.com/4peqlph.jpg (The original file he was sending people was a Photoshop file, but i saved it as jpg.)
Lets get some more TRUTH into this muda fuckin shit. I dont have a scanner so I went to university to use the one there. The scanned letter was saved as .TIFF which is not a photoshop file you fuckin infalid.
.PSD = photoshop. Here is the link to the original file I uploaded and showed it to 2 people that know you: Scan0001.tif (10888 KB)

Why convert it to .JPG.. Coz your fuckin dumb.

Here is a link to the envelope with your address on:
Alex Damirov
201-1180 Broughton St
Vancouver, BC
V66 2B1
CANADA

The reason why this file is a .JPG is because I cut out my address in PS and then saved it as a .JPG. Why JPG? because that is the standard image saving format.

If anyone believes Sentenced then you are how he has put it in the alarming letter a "sucka".

PayPal said because I have received "goods" they cannot do anything they can only do something if I havent recieved anything. They recommended me to go to the police.

You owe me 50 dollas or a Tupac tribute CD.

Jan 27, 2006
Sentenced said:
Usually scammers come up with some slick shit to try & fuck you.
You have COME UP with this scam and now your trying to pull the wool over everyones eyes. What he has done is daylight robbery. From the start of his post its fucking psycho sick twisted manipulating mad insane cant believe you are actually acting like we had any other deal than TUPAC TRIBUTE 50 DOLLAS.

I only buy rap. You did not send rap. You sent a fuckin hand written letter expressing your feelings.. What people dont know is you and I have known each other for a few years.

Jan 27, 2006
All I can admit to is sending 50 dollas. I have done nothing wrong. I am clearly pointing out you have 86.7% ebay feeback which means whatever da fuck you say means nuttin to me. Dont even type back to this coz I dont want to talk to you or read what pathetic paki french vocab your brain can produce. Cuddle up to sentenced outside of this thread.

Sep 6, 2006
lol u white lil pussy, you should go back to school, try to pull of a dumb scamn, clearly didnt work so yeh you aint worth my time cuz everybody knows that you just a dumb scammer who loves to get high off crack LOS buttfucker goodbye bitch and say hello to my banlist fag

Dec 19, 2003
whoa whoa, I come back & see this essay. Im not even gonna bother to read this crap. You're clearly a few screws short, so im not gonna waste my time.
You're a scammer, end of story.

Apparently other people know your ass as well.

Jan 27, 2006
You are obsessed wid me.

You scammed me and now your trying to pull the wool over everyones eyes. What you have done is daylight robbery. I sent 50 dollas for Tupac tribute CD.

I only buy rap. You did not send rap. You sent a hand written letter expressing your bitch ass feelings.

Whatever da fuck you type is BS. I aint done anything wrong. You took 50 dollas from me.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
ispkda-gay from soulseek :) , he is real fake-ass.i see hes still doin these bitch-moves so i will block him too and would recommend to anyone to do the same cuz you save alot of time.

Jan 27, 2006
Your from soulseek. Thats a nazi program. To all you fassys who have blocked a 100% ebay feedback big bank member are dumb muda cunts. I dont even bid on your jacked up auctions and who ever else in this thread has declared the same action; I couldnt give a fuck coz I aint ever gone near your weak ass auctions either.

You are friends with sentenced so of course you will side with him.
FACT IS SENTENCED TOOK 50 DOLLAS FROM ME.

Its fucking crazy he has made a thread about his own jack move and pretending he never did it. You are all fuckin suckas for believing an iranian canadian muda fuckin bitch ass cunt who is gun get fucked up fo dis.

Go suck yo sour moms.

Jun 26, 2003
swheat said:
Your from soulseek. Thats a nazi program. To all you fassys who have blocked a 100% ebay feedback big bank member are dumb muda cunts. I dont even bid on your jacked up auctions and who ever else in this thread has declared the same action; I couldnt give a fuck coz I aint ever gone near your weak ass auctions either.

You are friends with sentenced so of course you will side with him.
FACT IS SENTENCED TOOK 50 DOLLAS FROM ME.

Its fucking crazy he has made a thread about his own jack move and pretending he never did it. You are all fuckin suckas for believing an iranian canadian muda fuckin bitch ass cunt who is gun get fucked up fo dis.

Go suck yo sour moms.
and you think a post like that is going to make anyone change their minds? Seriously.... I have come across people that are well, special. But you, you take the cake. Whatever happened between you 2 is none of my concern, however your reaction to it shows me that you are someone I would rather not deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.