SAYIN HELLA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2007
i just found out that sayin hella is just a nor-cal thing from some so cal cats who was actin like they never even heard of that shit...ive been sayin hella since i can remember and i dont know anyone younger than 30 who dont say it...i thought everybody in america said hella but now that i think about it i never heard it outside of nor-cal...is it just me that aint know this shit?

Mar 7, 2006
^yup...you're hella dumb lol jk nah fo real tho I been knowin that, everytime I'd go out of nor-cal they'd be trippin over the word hella.

Mar 15, 2005
yeah when i lived in arizona alot of foos would start moccin me and sayin hella but emphasizing it all extra to try and clown i guess.....i aint trip off it too much......but i guess it sound wierd if you aint from nor cal......

Mar 15, 2005
i was in tucson too i guess alot changes in 6 years.....what part are you in...i stayed in South Side right by Sunnyside highschool near the airport.....

when i figured out my cousins and other foos was clownin on the hella i jus found somethin in their talk to make fun of......the word WELL....they all say well hella much at the end of sentences.......Im goin to the store well.......come on lets go well.....come to the house well......i gotta go to work well........i guess its a mexican thang.......

Mar 15, 2005
yeah its kinda llike spanglish in a way i guess.....its a southwest thang though cuz i dont notice mexicans in nor cal sayin well like that.....cept maybe some paisas.......speakin of paisas they call em guachos in tucson not paisas.......i dont hear that up north either....

Aug 28, 2006
i been sayin the word hella since i was 13 or 14 i dont remember, idk how i picked up the word though, never lived in Nor. Cali and i didnt know nobody from n cali, shits weird i didnt even know it was a northern cali thing

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
ValleyPainProduct said:
i was in tucson too i guess alot changes in 6 years.....what part are you in...i stayed in South Side right by Sunnyside highschool near the airport.....

when i figured out my cousins and other foos was clownin on the hella i jus found somethin in their talk to make fun of......the word WELL....they all say well hella much at the end of sentences.......Im goin to the store well.......come on lets go well.....come to the house well......i gotta go to work well........i guess its a mexican thang.......
STAY IN CENTRAL BUT WORK WIT CATS FROM ALL OVER TUCTOWN..AND FOR THE MOST PART THEY ARE UP ON BAY SLANG AND THE STYLE..YOUNGSTAS BE TRYING TO DRESS HYPHY AND WHAT NOT