Say It With Me People...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
..Snippets, Snippets, Snippets..... !

C'mon Mr D-Sane.. give the people SOMETHIN' til the albums drop...

:cheeky:

Mar 11, 2004
fucking shit D we need some goddamn muther fucking shit snippets. get off your goddman mutherfucking ass and put up some gaddamn snippets before i have to come over there and break your fucking knuckles with my big smelly goddamn forehead. FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKLFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUFCKCUFKFIN}QEIH}Q)ntq][hna3]5gnha\-hgn-gPNWR
PLMNHGMNGENHR]PENHP]n]pnerpghrkw

put um up friend.

Dec 11, 2002
xpanther206 said:
Yeah well there was that one fat chick chilligirl who thought along similar lines, she doesn't come around here anymore.....LOL

Perhaps the clownin' and audio that was posted for the public had something to do with her not stopping by anymore...she brought it upon herself.. oh well...

..and hey.. did you just call me "fat"...?

...LOL! ... I crack myself up...

Apr 25, 2002
TONY206 said:
Damn that was mean.If I was xpanther I'd probably cry. :dead:
LOL...na that was just D-Sane dealing with an impatient little motherfucker who has been nagging his ass for over a year and doesn't understand many of the legistics of the music business. XPanther is a fan so basically his job is to be from the fan perspective, which is to nag and nag for new stuff to come out, let the guys doing it know their product is in extremely high demand if only for one person anyway.