say goodbye to da bad guy.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 24, 2003

Current TNA Tag-Team Champion Scott Hall has reportedly been fired by the wrestling company. This comes a month after Hall was arrested on charges of disorderly intoxication and resisting arrest stemming from a disturbance at a bar in Seminole County, FL.

At last night's TNA iMPACT! tapings in Orlando, FL, Eric Bischoff announced that the tag-team champions The Band (consisting of Hall, Kevin Nash and Eric Young) were being stripped of the titles since Hall did not live up to the standards of the company.

Hall was arrested on May 14 at the Hitching Post Bar in Chuluota near where Hall lives. Police were called to the location around 1:43AM that morning on a disturbance complaint. The deputy that arrived saw the 51-year-old Hall yelling and cursing at the bartender and others. He later punched out the windows of a car and refused arrest.

Following the situation, Hall reportedly did not inform the company of his arrest. Instead, TNA management – along with everyone else – learned of the situation on May 22 when it was reported by The Orlando Sentinel.

He has pleaded not guilty to the charges and is due back in court on July 1 for a pre-trial conference.

Feb 9, 2006
What a fuckin joke. I cant stand when dudes that have so much going for them, throw it all away on dumb shit. Thousands of dudes would of jumped at the oppertunity that Hall had back in the day with WWE and the whole nWo thing. And he just threw all that shit away with drugs, alcohol and doing stupid shit... SMH

Jan 18, 2006
Seems to me he never got the proper help to recover. He should have been forced to seek treatment. What was TNA doing having him still wrestle anyways and then have him become tag champs? At least he's not dead which is what can be said about a lot of wrestlers.

Oct 3, 2006
Seems to me he never got the proper help to recover. He should have been forced to seek treatment. What was TNA doing having him still wrestle anyways and then have him become tag champs? At least he's not dead which is what can be said about a lot of wrestlers.
He did actually, he was sent to rehab from the WWE a couple years back. Honestly, i would be surprised if he will still be living in 10 yrs

Nov 24, 2003
TNA reportedly released Sean Waltman this week in addition to Scott Hall.

Waltman was not at this week's TV tapings in Orlando. Hall was at Monday's TV taping where he was officially released by the promotion.

Also apparently history is Sean Waltman, Hall’s longtime NWO and Wolfpack compatriot,admitted in a recent interview on the Cowhead radio show that he had been diagnosed with Hepatitis C.

The Band has left the building
‎