SAY A PRAYER FOR WOODIE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 8, 2005
In the event of my demise
when my heart can beat no more
I hope I die for a princeple
Or a belief that I had lived for
I will die before my time
Beacause I feel the shadow's depth
So much I wanted to acomplish
Before I reached my death
I have come to grips with the possibility
And wiped the last tear from my eyes
I loved all who were positive
In the event of my demise

Jun 1, 2002
IN THE NAME OR OUR FATHER,
WHO ART IN HEAVAN,
HALLOW BE THY NAME,
THY WILL BE DONE,
ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVAN,
FORGIVE US OUR TRESPASSES,
AND FORGIVE THOSE WHO TRESPASSED AGAINST US......

May 1, 2002
May he find peace that cannot be found in this fucked world

FUCK BEEN LISTENING TO HIM SINCE 99 WHEN YOC INFLUENCED CAME OUT, GOD I THOUGHT HE'D BE PROVIDING MUSIC FOR YRS TO COME

FUCK ALL GOOD MUSIC ARTIST DIE THE GOOD DIE YOUNG

Apr 25, 2002
@Sol...AND all his peopl/loved ones..KEEP YA HEAD UPWARD....

RIP WOODIE......THOSE OF US WHO TRUELY FELT YOUR DEPTH..WILL KEEP YOUR NAME/PURPOSE/STRUGGLE ALIVE...

RESY EASY

1OLB4

Sicc OG
Aug 19, 2006
HE LIVED TWO YEARS LONGER THAN MY OWN FATHER, HE'S GONE AT 31. LET THIS GO TO SHOW WE CAN ALL BE GONE AT ANY TIME. IN ONE OF HIS LATEST TRACKS "N OUR BLOOD" HE SAID "I PREFER TO DIE SOLID THAN LIVE LIFE WITH LOYALTY SEVERED". WELL HE DID JUST THAT. WOODIE THROUGH HIS MUZIK TAUGHT ME MORE ABOUT " LOYALTY ABOVE ALL LAWS " THAN ANY OTHER PERSON. IN THIS MANS LIFE HE SPOKE TO THOSE THAT LISTENED ABOUT: LOYALTY, LOVE, RESPECT, AND HONOR. SO PLEASE IN THIS TRAGIC DEVASTATING LOSS KEEP IN MIND THA MEANING OF HIS MESSAGE ABOUT THESE IMPORTANT THINGS LIFE REQUIRES FROM A SOLID MAN. R.I.P. HOMIE, GOD BLESS YOU WOODIE YOU WERE A PROPHET IN TODAYS WORLD. THIS IS TRULY A SAD DAY.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
havent been on the sicc in a couple days, and come back to this? fuck i hope this shit aint true. if it is, may he rest in paradise, prayers go out the the family! much respect to wood