SavSicc Video: Tell the Truth (feat CNI) MB Vol.I

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I've never come across this Public Enemy or Tupac you refer to, maybe you could point me in the right direction to find some of their songs :rolleyes:

I'm extremely tired of hearing about 9/11 and Bush. I've heard what was said about him in this song probably 5,000 times already. He was a shitty president and his time is over. Unless you uncovered something new about him, can we please move on.

I'll try to pinpoint a few things that irritate me. 1-"Bin Laden didnt blow up the projects, it was you". I don't really see what hes getting at with this. 2-America killed the indians. Seems like hes grasping for negatives about america killing people. Killing the indians is so irrelevant to the current political conditions I don't know what to say. Might as well blame that on the English and Europeans that originally settled here.
1. Public Enemy "It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us back" CLASSIC DEF JAM. Every TRUE rap fan/hip-hop fan should have a copy of this album. As for pac, he sprinkled political messages thrugh alot of his songs, all one has to do is open thier eyes and ears.
2. About hearin about 911/Bush, have you heard that "IF YOU DONT KNOW YOUR HISTORY, YOU ARE BOUND TO REPEAT IT?" Take the Holocaust, you gonna hear about that all the time, and KEEP hearin about it. And that happened well over 70 years ago. SO why not speak on something that JUST happened 8 years ago?
3.Bin Laden/Bush blowin up the building. I will say there was a bigger plan then what the media put out there. If you dont think or believe that, then you are in the dark.
4. America kills folks. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Its fondation was built on deceit, mischief, and killing. Killing Indians is not irrelevant, because that is just an indication of what CAN be done. Yes, and it can all be traced back to the Euros that originally came to start this Penal Colony:ermm:

Jul 29, 2008
1ST THING......WHAT CNI WAS DOING IS TRYING TO GIVE THE FANS MORE THINGS FOR U-TUBE....ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN HITTING US UP FOR MORE VIDEOS AND THINGS OF THAT NATURE, SO IN TURN TO PLEASE THE FANS OF C-WAY MUZICC, WE'RE ARE GOING TO GIVE YOU WHAT YOU WANT.....AS FOR HAVING MORE VIDEOS WITH ARTISTS, THAT IS SOMETHING THAT WE WILL BE DOING IN THE NEAR FUTURE JUST BEAR WITH US.......2ND THING IS THE CONTENT, NOT EVERYONE IS GOING TO AGREE WITH THE POLITICS OF THE SONG BECAUSE, WELL, NOT EVERYONE EVER AGREES WITH EVERYONE'S POLITICS.....LOL......WHEN THAT SONG WAS RECORDED BUSH STILL WAS PRESIDENT AND SAV & CNI DECIDED TO TO DO A SONG ABOUT THEIR FEELINGS OF THAT PRESIDENCY......SOME AGREE SOME DON'T........IMO I AGREE WITH RESSE CUZ REGARDLESS OF WHEN IT IS YOU SHOULD STILL REFLECT ON HISTORY BECAUSE HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF, AND IF YOU DON'T LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES THEY TEND TO REPEAT THEMSELVES.....JUST MY 2 CENTS LOL

May 1, 2009
1. Public Enemy "It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us back" CLASSIC DEF JAM. Every TRUE rap fan/hip-hop fan should have a copy of this album. As for pac, he sprinkled political messages thrugh alot of his songs, all one has to do is open thier eyes and ears.
2. About hearin about 911/Bush, have you heard that "IF YOU DONT KNOW YOUR HISTORY, YOU ARE BOUND TO REPEAT IT?" Take the Holocaust, you gonna hear about that all the time, and KEEP hearin about it. And that happened well over 70 years ago. SO why not speak on something that JUST happened 8 years ago?
3.Bin Laden/Bush blowin up the building. I will say there was a bigger plan then what the media put out there. If you dont think or believe that, then you are in the dark.
4. America kills folks. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Its fondation was built on deceit, mischief, and killing. Killing Indians is not irrelevant, because that is just an indication of what CAN be done. Yes, and it can all be traced back to the Euros that originally came to start this Penal Colony:ermm:
(I was just being sarcastic about Pac and Public Enemy)

I dont really disagree with anything you're saying. You are arguing why he should be talking about what hes talking about. Thats not what I'm talking about. I'm just giving you the reasons why I am not a fan of this song (actually the first verse/hook) but i will try to clarify what im saying a little.

2. I agree with your overall idea that if you dont know your history youre bound to repeat it, but I'm not arguing this. I was giving you a reason why I am not a fan of this. And that reason is I have heard the same thing 5,000 times and I don't care to hear it 5,001 times. The second verse is different as I said before.

3. 9/11 imo is a ridiculous topic. Everyone 'knows' what happened, but nobody is able to prove it with out a doubt. I don't think the u.s. government had absolutely no knowledge about what happened, but I also don't believe bush blew up the towers. I am basically just sick of everyone's inside knowledge on 9/11. But my opinion on this is completely besides the point. The bottom line for me is that i've heard the same thing for the past 6 years and i am just tired of it and do not 'enjoy' listening to it. I would enjoy it if it was something different (again, second verse). Its hard for me to show the separation between my opinion on this particular song (more specifically the first verse) and my opinion on the general theme of the song. I am not saying people shouldn't speak on 9/11, i'm not saying people shouldnt state what they believe happened, i'm not saying people shouldnt rap about 9/11 or bush. All I am saying is I am personally tired of hearing the same thing and I don't care for it. Bring more stuff that is less talked about like in the second verse and less same old stuff.

4. Again, I agree with what you said. Yes it is our history, the things you list are a part of the foundation of the country. But the way i see it is the song is dedicated to the problems/evil of bush and the goverment today. Hes using the fact we killed indians to support the idea that america and the government today is evil, and that is a stretch to me. It just seemed like he brought up a random horrible thing in the past to help prove his point that bush and the government today are corrupt. To me its like saying the government originally did bad things so it will continue to do bad things simply because its our history.

Again, what it all boils down to for me is that the first verse and hook sounded like the same exact basic stuff i've heard a million times. I am no longer interested in or enjoy listening to stuff about 9/11, bush, or the government unless it is something that brings something new to the table.

I thought the beat fit well with the song though haha.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
First off, let me start by apologizing to those who thought this was going to be a different style, more artist featured video. When I posted this, it was at like 3 am. I was excited to get this out, but also hanging on, ready to go rest my neck. My inspiration was not only the topic, but also just being tired of seeing songs posted to YouTube with nothing more than a cover. Sorry. That doesn`t interest me in the least. I wanted to do something that could be at least entertaining to watch, and follow the theme of the song. I hope I was successful in my efforts to do that for some of you.

The original track was done by Immortal Technique titled "Bin Laden". The hook was already placed, nothing we could`ve done if we wanted to. Sav and myself were just elated enough to be able to record our own version to the instrumental.

At the very least, I`m glad to see the topic being discussed, regardless if some of you believe it or not. And while I do understand that this topic has been beating on a many of ear drums, this was the "Pearl Harbor" of our generation, that was ironically stated in the PNAC documents you can find online. This topic will never go away, just like JFK, Pearl Harbor, Waco, the Oklahoma City bombing, etc, etc. As Americans, Patriotic Americans, it is our duty to keep talking about these events and never stop asking questions until we finally get the answers.

The main thing here, as a record label, as recording artists, we have an opportunity to get our ideas, our voices out to the masses. Understanding this, we`re not going to only give you music just for "entertainment" purposes, but as KRS-One titled an album, "edutainment". Like Reese said, I was also a big follower of Public Enemy growing up, just like 2pac and KRS-One. There wasn`t internet back then, so getting different ideas about topics that either weren`t talked about in school, or just flat out ignored, came in the forms of music.

So while not all music we create is going to be admired, hopefully it is at least respected enough that we can show we are also educated individuals. Not everyone is going to agree with everything we say, and nor do we want them to. With full agreement, there is no debate. With no debate, there is not much of a conversation. Without conversations, there is no sharing of thoughts, ideas and information. Without that, we restrict ourselves to ignorance.

All in all, I appreciate the feedback and expressions from everyone. Thank you.

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
I love this CNI the way you are always on here keeping cats in the know. Just like I do with G-Macc. The homie 40oz was one of my biggest influences to do this whole promotion thing.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
I love this CNI the way you are always on here keeping cats in the know.
Appreciate it folks. But I honestly don`t think I`m really doing anything spectacular. It`s just a matter of keeping it real. The one thing about me is, I`m not a fake dude. I appreciate it when folks feel me, but honestly, it wouldn`t matter if I was hated. I`ll always say what I mean, and mean what I say. People can either take it or leave it, but it is what it is.

But again, appreciate you and your words folks.

Jun 26, 2006
Gardena, CA
I ain't gonna read through all these long ass fuckin' paragraphs, all I gotta say is "FUCK THE ILLUMINATI AND FUCK ZIONISM, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FUCKIN' COFFEE YOU IGNORANT BASTARDS!" :cool:

BTW Dope video, good song, keep doin' whatcha doin'.

Jul 14, 2009
HEY SAV THIS IS JA!!! NOT TINY NO LOVE AND I LOVE THE VIDEO AND I LOVE THE SONG YOU DID THAT AND I AM GLAD TO HEAR SOMETHING DIFFERENT BEING SAID OTHER THAN THE USUAL I AM PROUD OF YOU KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DOING!!!

Oct 2, 2008
So I guess its better to hear rappers talk about how much money they got and how much dope they sell...

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit...hip hop was 100x better when artist made "political music". I guess you aint never herd of "Public Enemy" or "2 Pac" for that matter then. Because they both made hella political music and made a lot of public speeches against some of our government actions.

See thats whats wrong with the hiphop culture of today you kids got the game fucked up...It aint all about killin people and folossin in your music, if you got somethin you feel is important to say, say it thru your music, shit is powerful.

Oh yeah and I liked the track...dont know if I believe bush knocked down the towers but the track was clean and yall had the mind state to step out the small ignorant box people like loghead106 think you should stay in.

Good shit..wouldnt think c-way would come with a track like this but shit was sicc.
Real talk bro. I gave you propz for that shit right there!

Now we have a 'PROPS' button can we please have a 'BITCH SLAP' button for people like Loghead and FatBlunts209?

CNI keep doin ur thing bro, this shit is tight and u keepin it real homie!