SavSicc Video: Tell the Truth (feat CNI) MB Vol.I

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VENOM

Sicc OG
Nov 14, 2005
www.Siccness.Net
I like the bashing of the government. But I want to see Sav Sicc busting in the video. Other than that it is a good video.

Artist should really go bacc to doing videos for their albums. I am mad that MTV, BET, and VH1 strayed away from doing that. I am also mad that these corporate old fashioned white men have watered down our music and culture.

I mean when tight pants starts to be a trend. Come FUCCING ON NIGGAZ!!!!

Ghost Dance

America's Nightmare
Nov 1, 2007
Oak Park...916
Never been a fan of rappers making political tracks, same goes with this one.
So I guess its better to hear rappers talk about how much money they got and how much dope they sell...

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit...hip hop was 100x better when artist made "political music". I guess you aint never herd of "Public Enemy" or "2 Pac" for that matter then. Because they both made hella political music and made a lot of public speeches against some of our government actions.

See thats whats wrong with the hiphop culture of today you kids got the game fucked up...It aint all about killin people and folossin in your music, if you got somethin you feel is important to say, say it thru your music, shit is powerful.

Oh yeah and I liked the track...dont know if I believe bush knocked down the towers but the track was clean and yall had the mind state to step out the small ignorant box people like loghead106 think you should stay in.

Good shit..wouldnt think c-way would come with a track like this but shit was sicc.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
it's alright i guess. i'm not digging the beat as well. all in all, it's ok.

this song by k-rino is miles better, though.

May 1, 2009
So I guess its better to hear rappers talk about how much money they got and how much dope they sell...

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit...hip hop was 100x better when artist made "political music". I guess you aint never herd of "Public Enemy" or "2 Pac" for that matter then. Because they both made hella political music and made a lot of public speeches against some of our government actions.

See thats whats wrong with the hiphop culture of today you kids got the game fucked up...It aint all about killin people and folossin in your music, if you got somethin you feel is important to say, say it thru your music, shit is powerful.

Oh yeah and I liked the track...dont know if I believe bush knocked down the towers but the track was clean and yall had the mind state to step out the small ignorant box people like loghead106 think you should stay in.

Good shit..wouldnt think c-way would come with a track like this but shit was sicc.
lol. I like a very diverse range of hip hop, not just shit about killing and flossin haha. I don't necessarily consider myself a kid either, but thats beside the point. I've never come across this Public Enemy or Tupac you refer to, maybe you could point me in the right direction to find some of their songs :rolleyes:

I guess my statement was broad which was my fault. I didn't particularly mean everything political either, but more along the lines of the corruption/conspiracies behind the federal government and president. Again, my fault, I didn't put much thought or time behind my first post (obviously). The second verse was good, I am just sick of shit like the first verse and the hook which basically ruined the song for me. I'm extremely tired of hearing about 9/11 and Bush. I've heard what was said about him in this song probably 5,000 times already. He was a shitty president and his time is over. Unless you uncovered something new about him, can we please move on.

I'll try to pinpoint a few things that irritate me. 1-"Bin Laden didnt blow up the projects, it was you". I don't really see what hes getting at with this. 2-America killed the indians. Seems like hes grasping for negatives about america killing people. Killing the indians is so irrelevant to the current political conditions I don't know what to say. Might as well blame that on the English and Europeans that originally settled here. 3-"Its still $4 to get some oil"-Yea it is, and its double that in Europe. Be happy. The president doesnt set the oil prices. 4-"Cause Im speaking the truth, exposing the shit that they dont want to teach to the youth". Good line, but what did he expose?

I'm not saying government politic tracks are shit and artists shouldn't touch the topic. They can speak on whatever they want. I don't give a shit what they talk about. But why does me saying that I am not a fan of it mean that I think artists should stay in their tiny box? They just dont appeal to me very much unless you're bringin something new to the table. And like I said above, I liked the second verse. Its not new information, but its different from the typical shit i've heard a million times. For the most part, I'm not a big fan of artists speaking on politics for the same reason I'm not a big fan of athletes, movie stars, tv show hosts, or celebrities in general speakin on politics.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
its just someone who has the ability to let they voice heard speak their opinion. its like 1% chance people will agree with you