Save the most Hyphy mascot ever

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 17, 2004
i sent em an email...
sure the next stomper could be just as good, but that aint really the point. This one is ingrained into our culture almost, he is like a part of the bay area culture not only because he is the mascot to our team, but because he is at all our musical events and he does all our dances and everything.

Feb 12, 2006
e-mail sent. the group picture of all the mascots with him throwin up the T is the funniest picture / the screensaver on my computer. had me rollin

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
707REPRESENTA said:
STOMPER IS KOO AND ALL, BUT YALL TAKIN THIS SHIT WAY TOO SERIOUSLY. HE IS A MASCOT, THAS HIS JOB TO ENTERTAIN. SO IM SURE THE NEW MASCOT WILL ALSO ENTERTAIN FOLKS
yes & no. its like they have mac dre as their mascot and he's about to leave. they're going to hire another performer, but it could be dionne warwick. now dionne is still a good performer, but would you rather see dionne or mac dre? the new mascot will entertain, but won't be anything like this stomper.

Apr 24, 2006
Defy said:
yes & no. its like they have mac dre as their mascot and he's about to leave. they're going to hire another performer, but it could be dionne warwick. now dionne is still a good performer, but would you rather see dionne or mac dre? the new mascot will entertain, but won't be anything like this stomper.
you compared Dionne Warwick to Mac Dre.....there's only about a 5 million album difference(at the least) between the 2 of them. So you're sayin that this is an upgrade?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I wasn't comparing album sales.....you took it the wrong way......

anyways, stomper changed the countdown on his page from "time until no more hyphy stomper" to "countdown to stomper's birthday"....soooo, do we still have a hyphy mascot? :confused:

Dec 11, 2005
Damn i really hope they keep stomper, STOMPER GOES! No doubt he is the cooelst mascot...everytime I see him giggin @ a A'z game or doin the furly shit always makes my day. Stomper can single handedly make an A's game that much more fun and entertaining for kids and entire families, I would hate to see him go