Save the most Hyphy mascot ever

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 24, 2006
sloth11 said:
He doesnt post on this board. But this is serious. We are the only part of the country who has a mascot that is incredibly into what our regions music scene is. Even if you dont like the A's, help a guy out and help him keep his job.

And no, I am not Stomper
not true....the Florida Marlins fish doesn't perform to anything but ragaeton and wears a cuban flag around his head. In Atlanta the Hawks mascot leans AND rocks with it, all while lettin his shoulder lean as he gets crunk doin the A-Town stomp. And in New York, the Mets Mascot doesn't do anything but complain about how New York created everything on this planet, and how the East needs to get its shine again.......

......just thought I'd let you know

Jan 31, 2006
umm...do these mascots hang out with rappers, perform with them at concerts, go to autograph signings repping their kind of music? go to any and all events humanly possible that involve their kind of music? Get invited to every event by one of the biggest radio stations because he is so into the music?

I was just saying we had a mascot who was INCREDIBLY into what our music scene is

Apr 24, 2006
sloth11 said:
umm...do these mascots hang out with rappers, perform with them at concerts, go to autograph signings repping their kind of music? go to any and all events humanly possible that involve their kind of music? Get invited to every event by one of the biggest radio stations because he is so into the music?

I was just saying we had a mascot who was INCREDIBLY into what our music scene is
not sure about all of them but I know the Hawks mascot has even DJ'd for T.I., Lil Scrappy, and Jermaine Dupri...even used to sport a condom over his eye when he was a background dancer for TLC(way before the Hyphy movement)

ty567

Sicc OG
Mar 26, 2006
nastyfresh21 said:
And in New York, the Mets Mascot doesn't do anything but complain about how New York created everything on this planet, and how the East needs to get its shine again.......

......just thought I'd let you know
ahh man that shit is so funny it got a lurker to post...

I <3 The Cock

My Dead Grandmother Was A Whore
Mar 5, 2006
sloth11 said:
He doesnt post on this board. But this is serious. We are the only part of the country who has a mascot that is incredibly into what our regions music scene is. Even if you dont like the A's, help a guy out and help him keep his job.

And no, I am not Stomper
lol @ Stomper posting incognito, thinking his sloth disguise is hella clever

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.ASSASSINMUSIC.COM
I know STOMPER personally and work with STOMPER and arranged STOMPERS innerludes during OAKLAND A's Baseball games.The Homie Jaz has put together an exclusive song i produced called THE STOMPER sad to see him go if he does.The face behind STOMPER is a famous old school SANJO Poppin Legend from JAM PATROL for the SANJO vets ya know who im talkin about a legendary group! Other than that KEEP STOMPIN STOMP and let's hope 2 keep him in the town!